Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Great iOS Delays Video Review / Demo Pt 1 ($200+ of apps to give away. WINNERS ANNOUNCED!)

Great iOS Delays Video Review / Demo Pt 1 ($200+ of apps to give away!)

Premiering very shortly. Massive Giveaway!

If you ask people what their favourite FX app is, they regularly answer 'delay'. Threads asking 'What is the best delay app for iOS?' or 'What is your favourite iOS delay AUv3?' often appear here in the Audiobus Forum. So this is the first of a 2 part video series looking at some of my favourite iOS delays (all available for iPad, if you are an iPhone only user you may need to check compatibility), comparing them, demoing them, and focusing on what makes each delay distinctive.

I have an absolutely huge huge giveaway for this video, giving away literally hundreds of dollars worth of free apps from big developers like Eventide, IK Multimedia, Klevgrand and SugarBytes, as well as many from other smaller and well loved indie iOS devs. See the pinned comment at the top of the Youtube comments section for details. Please remember to help me out by not watching this behind an ad blocker, giving it a thumbs-up etc, and if you are feeling extra nice, watching some ads! Thanks for all your support everyone, especially to those who are generous enough to support with PayPal donations - they are much appreciated. If you are watching this after the event, make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out on future vids. I usually have free copies of apps to give away.🀞

Don’t forget you can follow me on Twitter at @gavinski_s. If you want to help me out, a tweet helping people find out about this video would be great!

List of apps available and how many copies I have in brackets after - as you can see, this is HUGE!:
Ultratap (1)
MixBox (1)
Reelbus (2)
AU3FX: Dub (2)
Koala FX (3)
Tape Pro (2)
Modley (1)
Looperator (1)
Micropitch (1)
TTAP (2)
Velvet Machine (2)
Bleass Delay (2)
Classic FX (2)
Mela 2 synth (2)

There are a total of 20 apps demoed in this video. You can see exactly the list of all apps in the timestamps that are available when viewed in Youtube.

Β«1

Comments

• Premiere starting now!

• When you realize you have all the apps on a list, some of which you barely opened once or twice...

https://c.tenor.com/2haABWWbUzYAAAAM/omfg-whaat.gif

"Hi, my name is (place your name here) and I am an appoholic..."

• I have most of those already. Remarkable how far the range of options have come for music production on iOS. Stunning, really.

• Going to give this a blast now with cup of tea and chocolate biscuit.

• I only have the free one. I take a long time to pull the trigger on apps.

• @JanKun said:
    When you realize you have all the apps on a list, some of which you barely opened once or twice...

In the next few years my channel will be transitioning to an appaholics anonymous self help book review channel Jan, stay tuned ✌️✌️

• @Sabicas said:
    I only have the free one. I take a long time to pull the trigger on apps.

An impressive achievement, I'm sure many here are jealous. But c'mon, just take your first puff of a paid delay app, it won't kill you, you might even like it. Just find the right one for you, your production problems will all magically disappear and you'll be floating in a cloudy sea of fx bliss. πŸ˜‰

• @JanKun said:
    When you realize you have all the apps on a list, some of which you barely opened once or twice...

I will admit it to you in private but NEVER in public!

• @Gavinski said:

@JanKun said:

In the next few years my channel will be transitioning to an appaholics anonymous self help book review channel Jan, stay tuned ✌️✌️

Step 7/12: personally open every app you have bought and then ignored. Apologise to them. Accept their pain and anger.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Gavinski said:

@JanKun said:

Step 7/12: personally open every app you have bought and then ignored. Apologise to them. Accept their pain and anger.

Haha. You know your steps ✌️

• Stop press: Satoshi got back to me belatedly, so there is now also a copy of Yukawa available to win πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• @Gavinski said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

@Gavinski said:

@JanKun said:

Haha. You know your steps ✌️

Nononono. I’m not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings. I’m just a drunk.

• edited April 2021

• @Gavinski said:
    Stop press: Satoshi got back to me belatedly, so there is now also a copy of Yukawa available to win πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Dear Gavin, my name is JF, I am an appoholic. I believe a reward could be the first step on the long path to recovery. Plus, the Yukawa icon would seat perfectly on my home screen. Lastly, just like Satoshi, I am currently living in Japan. Ii is pretty obvious you already found your winner ! Your kindness is very much appreciated.

...Oh man... I am so sickπŸ˜…

• @JanKun said:

@Gavinski said:
    Stop press: Satoshi got back to me belatedly, so there is now also a copy of Yukawa available to win πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

Dear Gavin, my name is JF, I am an appoholic. I believe a reward could be the first step on the long path to recovery. Plus, the Yukawa icon would seat perfectly on my home screen. Lastly, just like Satoshi, I am currently living in Japan. Ii is pretty obvious you already found your winner ! Your kindness is very much appreciated.

...Oh man... I am so sickπŸ˜…

Haha! How wonderful there was finally an app you didn't have πŸ˜‚ yeah, it's ηΌ˜εˆ†.

So remember folks you can still win and gift apps toy have to a friend, that's totally legit. You could even put it on the 'donate an app' thread and there will be no limitation as to country, as these are dev issued codes, not store-bought

• Here is an absolutely killer viewer 'Gauss as a delay' tip I had never thought of before

• I guess that’s how I mostly use it as well...

@Gavinski said:
    Here is an absolutely killer viewer 'Gauss as a delay' tip I had never thought of before

• Hmm, it's clearly just me who's late to the party, OK.... I'll slink back to my cave now 🀣

• I think it’s me in the cave, I can never quite get traditional looping right so gauss was a godsend in that regard 😁

• Wow, how have I not been using Gauss as a delay til now, this is Just incredible

• @Gavinski said:

@Sabicas said:

An impressive achievement, I'm sure many here are jealous. But c'mon, just take your first puff of a paid delay app, it won't kill you, you might even like it. Just find the right one for you, your production problems will all magically disappear and you'll be floating in a cloudy sea of fx bliss. πŸ˜‰

well, I purchased the K7D app a week ago after a discussion here on the forum. It's good but itch not quite scratched. Interesting that it didn't make your review list, but you can't cover them all......

• I can’t believe I missed the live in this one! But was a great one to catch up on

• Will do it in Part 2!! Along with about 20 others! @Sabicas

Cheers @reasOne and @NimboStratus πŸ™πŸŽ‰

@Sabicas said:

@Gavinski said:

@Sabicas said:

well, I purchased the K7D app a week ago after a discussion here on the forum. It's good but itch not quite scratched. Interesting that it didn't make your review list, but you can't cover them all......

• MASSIVE Gavinski $200+ delay apps GIVEAWAY winners announced:

Here is the list of apps with the name of the winner(s) after. If you are a winner, please email me directly at [email protected], making sure you send proof of who you are - don’t DM me in the Forum, more convenient for me to do by email and administering this giveaway is already very time-consuming folks πŸŽ‰:

Ultratap (1) Piotr Talalay
    MixBox (1) (iPad only) HoCib3
    Reelbus (2) Syed Jaffar Mujtaba / Alessandro A
    AU3FX: Dub (2) Angrypossums X / Joe Conley
    Koala FX (3) Adios Muchachitos / lonecrow / Michael nervOus
    Tape Pro (2) James Mayer / SeniorBeatBox
    Modley (1) (iPad only) Ben Moore
    Looperator (1) (iPad only) Samuel Linderman
    Micropitch (1) inder909 Music
    TTAP (2) Kevin Helmer / Alex Zvook
    Velvet Machine (2) Geir Alfsen / CV Wonder
    Bleass Delay (2) Santi Fernandez / John Geck
    Classic FX (2) Half Fried Baba / Steelichi9
    Mela 2 (2) Notte Bocks / Christian Krupa
    Edit: Satoshi got back to me at the last minute, so there is also now a copy of Yukawa available! πŸ™Œ
    Yukawa (1) Royor3

• @Gavinski said:
    Will do it in Part 2!! Along with about 20 others! @Sabicas

Cheers @reasOne and @NimboStratus πŸ™πŸŽ‰

@Sabicas said:

@Gavinski said:

@Sabicas said:

Good news!!

Thanks for the effort. You’re great.

• Nice one Gav πŸ‘

• Just won that Eventide micropitch :smiley:

• Sweet! @inder909 eventide have not sent that code yet but email me and i will send to you when they do

• Many thanks to you Gavin + to Satoshi (IceWorks) for the opportunity to win Yukawa.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ™
    It looks like it’ll be a blast..