Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Pb / Aparillo

13th in the series. 3 instances Aparillo, 2 instances BLEASS Alpha, Module D, Electric Vintage, BASSalicious, Digitalism2000.

Comments

• Nice and quiet

• Thanks @MAtrixplan, yeah, things can be quiet now and then.

• Amazing atmosphere in this. Loved the piano... is that coming from Module? Or was that Model D? :lol: Got confused.
    It sounds so full in your song :heart:

• aYou are the master of your craft. Blissful

• Latin - Plumbum
    English - Lead

Lead @LinearLineman.

I hope you have space for alloys in your collection.

• @senhorlampada, yes, Module American D. Ikve been relying on it lately. Glad you liked the leaden feel.

@McD, right on PlumbBob. No alloys, I think. Eighteen elements, ultimately, might be enough. We shall see. I got lots of mileage off your clever suggestion. Maybe animals next. Or insects. 🐜🦟🐛🪳🪰🕷(or arachnids) 👀😳

• @LinearLineman said:
    @senhorlampada, yes, Module American D. Ikve been relying on it lately. Glad you liked the leaden feel.

@McD, right on PlumbBob. No alloys, I think. Eighteen elements, ultimately, might be enough. We shall see. I got lots of mileage off your clever suggestion. Maybe animals next. Or insects. 🐜🦟🐛🪳🪰🕷(or arachnids) 👀😳

Great stuff LL. I’m sure there have been many but Esperanza Spalding recorded a “theme album” titled 12 Little spells .
    Should check her out. You two would make a good team.

• Glad I put on my better headphones. It was worth it :) Very nice listening. Thank you for sharing.

• Thanks @Intrepolicious. Keep yours comin’

Thank you for using headphones @Ervin. It does make a huge difference. Especially with non pro mixing skills like me.

Thank you @Ben. I did check Esperanza out. Always love to see women play bass. I think I have erred from jazz ways, tho. I’m lost in the micro macro forever... maybe. Here she is with McFerrin...

• @LinearLineman said:
    Thanks @Intrepolicious. Keep yours comin’

Thank you for using headphones @Ervin. It does make a huge difference. Especially with non pro mixing skills like me.

Thank you @Ben. I did check Esperanza out. Always love to see women play bass. I think I have erred from jazz ways, tho. I’m lost in the micro macro forever... maybe. Here she is with McFerrin...

Had not seen this. Thanks.
    She is amazing.