Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Free presets for Mixbox... Monthly packs?

Comments

• I think I stupidly closed the message without doing whatever it is I needed to, or do you just need to login?

• edited April 2021

If they keep making these updates monthly, this app that was already worth far more than it cost will easily blow away all competing apps in the same category. There hasn’t been a single project I can’t find a use for MixBox CS so far. Very useful time saver.

• @ronnieb said:
    I think I stupidly closed the message without doing whatever it is I needed to, or do you just need to login?

I registered and could not see a way of getting the presets. As you say, the message links you somewhere which did nothing useful and then disappeared.

• edited April 2021

Go to the website, log in to your account and go to “my products”. Under there you should see mixbox and “download resources”. Under there you can download the presets!

Edit: they get installed under a new Signature category. Maybe that was there before and I didn’t notice.

• @MisplacedDevelopment said:
    Go to the website, log in to your account and go to “my products”. Under there you should see mixbox and “download resources”. Under there you can download the presets!

Edit: they get installed under a new Signature category. Maybe that was there before and I didn’t notice.

Yes, I found this was the way to get these presets also since I dismissed their message in error thinking it was spam.

• Worked like a charm. Wow, this is really something if they are going to continue with that.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @BCKeys said:
    How do you exactly use a preset in your projects ?
    I probably don't have the same recording equipment as Mark Linnett, my voice and my instruments are different, so are these presets really useful for me ?

Handy starting points, help you move much quicker when in a flow. Also a great way to learn new tricks.

Are the Mark Linnett ones available to download? I only have John Potokers atm

• Of course they would be. You want the drum sound from the Beatles' "Rain"? Start here. That kind of thing.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I’m having an issue loading the new April presets. I download them through the app but was interrupted by Mixbox telling me I wasn’t registered. Now I have the download but it’s not in the signature folder like the first one. Can’t find the preset folder on iCloud or my iPad to copy into. Does anyone know how to get around this?

• @RJB said:
    I’m having an issue loading the new April presets. I download them through the app but was interrupted by Mixbox telling me I wasn’t registered. Now I have the download but it’s not in the signature folder like the first one. Can’t find the preset folder on iCloud or my iPad to copy into. Does anyone know how to get around this?

download it through a browser from Your IK account and open with mixbox

• Could someone link to the Mark Linnett presets download?

• @ronnieb said:
    Could someone link to the Mark Linnett presets download?

I believe you get access to those once you’re registered with them.

• Am I missing something? I don’t see Mark Linnett presets

• @ecou said:
    Am I missing something? I don’t see Mark Linnett presets

Did you you register your app with them?

• @NeuM said:

@ecou said:

I have and see the same in my account. Only the Potoker stuff is there. 🤔

• @ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@ecou said:

If I recall correctly, I believe they sent me an email with a link to download. So check your email.

• @ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@ecou said:

Yes it is registered!

• Have done that. They sent about half a dozen emails the other day, but if there was one with download info I missed it. Thanks for the tip though, I'll check again.

• @ecou said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@ecou said:

Yes it is registered!

Did you receive an email from them? The confirming email should have a link to a download.

• Your email should contain a link as shown here:

• @ervin said:
    Have done that. They sent about half a dozen emails the other day, but if there was one with download info I missed it. Thanks for the tip though, I'll check again.

The plot thickens - I did get an email with a download link:

And it points to the Potoker presets. :)

• @ervin said:

@ervin said:
    Have done that. They sent about half a dozen emails the other day, but if there was one with download info I missed it. Thanks for the tip though, I'll check again.

Yes, it’s easy to miss. That download button should be much larger! ;)

• edited April 2021

@ervin said:

@ervin said:

Sooo I have downloaded Potoker presets and I didn't check it. What could happened @ikmultimedia ? :)

• @ervin said:

@ervin said:

Same for me, no sign of Linnett’s

• For the linnett presets i opened the app standalone, clicked the 3 lines in the top right and gave me an option to download them. Did it few minutes ago

@ronnieb said:

@ervin said:

@ervin said:

• I did the same but it only showed me the previous ones, I made sure I was then logged in but now I can’t see anything at all in that menu

@muzka said:
    For the linnett presets i opened the app standalone, clicked the 3 lines in the top right and gave me an option to download them. Did it few minutes ago

@ronnieb said:

@ervin said:

@ervin said:

• @NeuM said:

@ecou said:

@ervin said:

@NeuM said:

@ecou said:

Yes it is registered!

Did you receive an email from them? The confirming email should have a link to a download.

It was registered when I bought it in January.