Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

DJ KRPT - Reaper Man (iOS D’n’B)

No fancy video (yet) - but wanted to share my latest release with y’all as it came out yesterday and was produced entirely in NS2 (iPhone) (bit of final mixing in Logic)

https://hypeddit.com/link/tunr61

Synths used: Kauldron, Magellan 2
FX: Plenty of FAC Bandit and Transient!

Comments

• Nice
    I like it
    Good luck

• Great DnB track!👌🏻
    Recently bought NS2 and really enjoying it

• Awesome track. And good weapons of choice! :love:

• Thanks guys! I’ve really been digging through the (iPhone at least) apps and plugs suitable for cranking up drums and filth-a-fying basses. The eventual goal is to be able to get the tune done 100% on the phone, unfortunately some of the finer audio editing can’t really be done inside NS2. I’m still holding out for audio tracks like everyone else.

Also waiting for iPhone Agonizer as it seems perfect for d’n’b!

• Wow! Great stuff. Really enjoying it.
    Nice fx and atmosphere during the rise
    Drum samples are straight in your face and the bass design is wonderful! And nice way of using Legato here so slow 👊🏼🙃

You will love Agonizer!

• @david_2017 said:
    Wow! Great stuff. Really enjoying it.
    Nice fx and atmosphere during the rise
    Drum samples are straight in your face and the bass design is wonderful! And nice way of using Legato here so slow 👊🏼🙃

You will love Agonizer!

Thanks mate! Appreciate it :)

Yeah I had to bug Kai and Jakob a little but I’ve been told it’s on the way so I’m happy to wait :)

• Cool
    Can’t wait for agoniser to be on iPhone
    Love it on the ipad

• edited April 2021

Good one! I just cleaned my entire kitchen to your track... I stopped scrubbing for a second at 2:28... continued at 2:29 thank you!

edit: and I agree with your SoundCloud commenter “Dope”!!

• Sounds really good, I’m been waiting to hear someone doing something like this via iOS.