Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Music for the "NoPhone" - app free - phone $12

https://www.thenophone.com/

Get the phone first... I'll provide details for the app later.
It's very calming.

Comments

• Isn't this 6 days too late? :)

• @echoopera said:
    Isn't this 6 days too late? :)

Only the app... the "nophone" is a real placebo for addicts. It's the methadone needed for withdrawal. Don't tell me you don't have this problem when you go out without your phone
    and have to manage the stress of withdrawal. Unfortunately people keep loosing or dropping their "NoPhones" and insurance is probably a good idea.

• You go out 😳

🤪

• @echoopera said:
    You go out 😳

We'll, I can remember going out. But I have lost my phone a few times since Covid... and I keep turning the ringer off.

• I was born in an age of no mobiles, at home as a child no landline, just a telephone box 1/4 of a mile away. You arranged in person to meet somebody and you both met at that time unless either of you were too sick to meet. Whilst I will admit to a tablet addiction, it stays at home. I often leave home without my phone. If I am on a walk with a friend or on my own last thing I need is any distractions so phone stays at home. When I go to bed, unlike my wife, phone is off. I do not need a fake phone to help in conversations but many people do. Open your eyes and be present. I once looked out from my shop and saw 2 of the most beautiful young human beings I had ever seen. A young boy and girl who could have both been famous catwalk models. Both of them were shoulders hunched walking along staring at their phones oblivious of each other. When they should have been enjoying each others company.
    When lookdown ends I will be creating a live performance piece which illustrates how society make us sick and the impact of technology on our minds.