Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cloying Noodle (Soup And Noodles)

edited March 2021 in Creations

You might want to turn your speakers down first as this one is a little 'hot'

Will add video later in week. If anyone is interested I'll list what was used etc.

It's a little repetitious but hey that's noodles for you. Best on decent speakers for the bassier parts.

I was supposed to be finishing a piece called Kerching Noodle but this kinda fell out of the iPAD! Back to finishing Kerching for next weeks release (trying to release once a week).

Hope you enjoy!

:-)

Comments

• Listening on an iPhone this sounds great right from the off. It’s hypnotic, not repetitious :smile:

I personally wouldn’t have so much reverb on the squelch and maybe needs a couple of breakdowns to let it breath :smile:

• edited March 2021

Excellent on Apple buds. Very noodley.

• Loving your noodle series. Got loads of different stimuli for different moments

• Thanks all! 😍