Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

The ketchup song

Just heard this for the first time . It made me happy . Not even three years on YouTube and 3.8 million views. This song is a reminder . It’s what pop music is all about

Comments

• This 'classic' is super annoying as well ;)

• Might as well add this too then:

• @Telstar5 said:
    Just heard this for the first time . It made me happy . Not even three years on YouTube and 3.8 million views. This song is a reminder . It’s what pop music is all about

Also, I think the clapping on 1-2-3 and 4 is super annoying. 2 and 4!!!

• You don't have to smoke to be on a bummer, just watch this ;)

• @Telstar5 the clip might have been posted on YouTube three years ago, but the song is from 2002, it's called "Aserejé," not "the Ketchup Song." (The band is indeed Las Ketchup). I alone must have listened to it more than a million times.

The chorus, according to them, is how a friend of theirs used to sing the first verses of Rapper's Delight, one of the most delicious mondagreens I know of.

• edited April 2021

ASEJERÉ JA DEJÉ!!!

This is the original version

130 milion of views.

One hit wonder here in Spain. One of the our anthems!!!!

The chorus

Y aserejé-ja-dejé
    De jebe tu de jebere
    seibiunouva majavi an de bugui
    an de güididípi

It's like a phonetical english pronunciation to spanish....from this

I said-a hip, hop, the hippie, the hippie
    To the hip hip hop-a you don't stop the rock
    It to the bang-bang boogie, say up jump the boogie
    To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat

• I can't get enough of this...

• edited April 2021

Regarding the Ketchup song..

A month ago my male friend who is a cook and another female friend had a ultra small birthday party together for 6 persons. I made in Garageband a cover of "Voyage Voyage" in karaoke version with own funny lyrics for 2 voices + for guest in last chorus, about.. Ketchup, Mustard, Mayonnaise and calories. That two birthday friends had to sing this song live by surprise :p At 4:36 you can hear squeezing out of an empty Ketchup bottle B)

Here is a cover-song and lyrics
    Unfortunately the lyrics is in Polish and is not funny anymore when translated into English, also have no rhyme then, but anyway here is small sample of the chorus ;)

Arash Arash - Let the mayonnaise run down on the wall
    Arash - Let the mustard flow in my tap
    Arash Arash - Ketchup is the life force
    Arash - You are unbeatable

• What’s wrong with me then? I like it , lol. Funny in that state fair video, the white people seem to be all clapping on one a d three then cut to the young Latina woman with the plant wreath in her hair and she’s clapping correctly on 2 and 4, lol .

• I live for this.

• Rappers delight is about 15 minutes too long.
    I do have a soft spot for novelty music like what’s posted in this thread.
    And non English children’s music.....