Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Strange rhythmic evolving soundscape in Tardigrain

edited April 2021 in Creations

Here's an example of what can be achieved with the Memory Collection samples when they are processed and transformed. I have imported in Tardigrain granular synthesizer a sample from March 2021 reward for my Patreon patrons.

I have used a factory preset as starting point. The set of long vertical lines at the bottom is the "keyboard" zone The lighter grey keys are the ones that are played and the thin moving black lines show the aftertouch modulation. Tardigrain makes good use of the iPad's touchscreen.

Sounds like electrified wooden ships! Lots of creaking and squeaking!
Sample is from an episode of the 1950's Robin Hood TV show now in the Public Domain.

Comments