Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Post yer photography

edited April 2021 in Other

Backyard

Front yard

Comments

• Driving to work when a gleam caught my eye
    Hit the brake with a shake had my camera nearby
    So I snapped and I snapped taking pic after pic
    And when all the dust settled I knew this would stick
    ‘Cause a giant sized woodbot with lasers attached
    Fought his way to the foreground on film I did catch
    Such a spectacle right by the side of the road
    With a laugh I returned to my motive abode
    And like that he retreated no longer in sight
    But he lives once again for the Forums delight...

• Actually just took these yesterday at the Botanical Gardens in my city

• All analogue here. I’ve been experimenting with various alt techniques recently. This is a salt print - one of the oldest photography processes.

• edited April 2021

@ajmiller That's really cool 👍

These pictures taken while walking the dog in my town (by the beach obviously), iPhone 12:

And the the dog, for good measure :)

• Good looking pooch. Better looking town! 🎟🌊

• @Obo said:
    Good looking pooch. Better looking town! 🎟🌊

Thanks! Yes the town and the dog are both beautiful.

@klownshed very nice, the tree looks like an infra-red with the white leaves.

• @richardyot Thank you - can't beat the seaside for some great shots and great looking dog btw (we have a Sprocker who's not too well at the moment but that's another story)

• @klownshed great b&w - is a Holga involved?

• @ajmiller said:
    @richardyot Thank you - can't beat the seaside for some great shots and great looking dog btw (we have a Sprocker who's not too well at the moment but that's another story)

I feel you, mine is a working cocker who recently suffered from calcified discs, which meant reduced exercise. A working dog who can't get enough exercise is a nightmare to have around the house 😮

Hope your sprocker (that sounds like a high-energy hybrid BTW) gets better!

• @ajmiller said:
    @klownshed great b&w - is a Holga involved?

Yeah well spotted. The third one of the little hut was taken with a Holga 120. The last one is also medium format film, in this case a Bronica.

• My goodness we have some clever people wandering around on this forum ... good ears AND good eyes! Some truly excellent pics here folks.

• These are cribbed from my IG account as I’m away from my computer.

• Wouldn't call myself a photographer but sometime I take really close up pictures of my instruments and effects pedals in low light!

Here's one my wife Saydyy took recently that I think is pretty good (she's a better photographer than me!):

• My online photo gallery is protozoid.com.

• This is only photo Iv ever taken. Was at beach at 6am. Sky were weird so I went back home to get camera ( not many mega pixel ) Sky were like this when I returned. Felt weird being there.

• A dragon flying around?

Lucky I had a hut made of spear like projectiles nearby.

• Evening cycle ride along the Royal Docks where I live

• @blueveek said:
    Oh! Here's some of mine: https://500px.com/p/victorporof?view=photos

@DavidEnglish said:
    My online photo gallery is protozoid.com.

Both terrific.

• Good pics everyone!
    Took my son fishing last weekend.

• edited April 2021

Funny story I took this yesterday I was at a convenience store and noticed it across the street walked over took a few photos and an employee said why are you taking photos, in a series voice, I said art, and we both laughed. It’s obviously had a couple effects applied.

• A few b&w portraits

• edited April 2021

All taken by me in the last couple of years on a pocketable Canon digital camera. The speaker horns which I have adopted as my logo are the tidal bore warning system at Arnside. The stairs are the Ashton Memorial in Lancaster’s Williamson Park. The tombstone like thing is a spillway at a local reservoir; the seascape is taken from the stone pier at Morecambe Bay. The tree branch was in a local nature reserve. I like to get one or two printed out on good quality photo paper A3 or bigger every year, and framed, to make my own little memory gallery at home.

• @DavidEnglish @klownshed @mungbeans Love the black and white

@CRAKROX Love the color and composition

@sigma79 That is an amazing shot