Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

AUVideoPlayer by Hiroshi Kajihata

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1553676660

Description:

AUVideoPlayer is a video player that works as an Audio Unit v3 plugin (AUv3) in your favorite DAW host apps such as AUM, Garageband, Cubasis, Auria, or Audiobus.

AUVideoPlayer can open video files stored in local, iCloud Drive, and other 3rd party cloud storage. AUVideoPlayer can output audio signal and automatically converts the input sample rate to match the sample rate in the host app. AUVideoPlayer can also playback video files with no audio track.

By enabling sync mode, AUVideoPlayer can playback a video file with the transport clock in host app for sample accurate synchronization.

Feel free to send your feedback!

Support:
https://twitter.com/AUVideoPlayer
[email protected]

Video by TRIAMPERSANDY - ROLLY-POP

Details:
Universal: Yes
Minimum OS version: 13.5
Rated: 0 based on 0 votes

Comments

• wimwim
    edited March 2021

I have no idea what that video has to do with the app, but it was kinda awesome. 😎

• @wim said:
    I have no idea what that video has to do with the app, but it was kinda awesome. 😎

👍🏻

• What fileformat does this support? AVI as an example? Or, MKV?

• edited March 2021

Excuse me but what’s this about Paul from 4Pockets? @Edtheoutcast

• @wim said:

Haha yeah, I’ve listened to the first verse without paying attention to the lyrics and had to rewind to work out what language she’s singing in. I still don’t know!!

• been waiting for one of these since the discussion about the possibility with Blue Mangoo happened on a thread here ( 2 years ago?? )
    i will probably bite the bullet and see if it runs ok in Cubasis and apematrix... Auria already handles video and is my go to for syncing sfx and stuff... be nice to do this in Cubasis..
    Hats off to the ACTUAL developer Mr Hajikata... but i hope it doesn’t put paid to versions of this simple but necessary idea that may be in the pipeline from Mani Consulting or 4pockets..

• things,,
    1) it doesn’t show up in Cubasis3 or 2 ... ios 13.5 & 13.7 .. midi or audio tracks/au slot
    2) it DOES show up in Apematrix ... and after a delve it shows up in AUM as a normal au but only on a midi track.. but these don’t have timelines so are limited for this kind of use..
    3) it doesn’t have access to the ios photo’s app... not such a problem, i guess you can always move a movie out into DOCS or Files if you want to work with it..

the lack of Cubasis makes it a dead end for my uses... paging Blue Mangoo!! :)
    will send feedback to the dev and see if it gets a fix within the 14 day refund window..

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

😂
    What’s that all about?

• @jolico said:

@Philandering_Bastard said:

😂
    What’s that all about?

I think it’s a rare sighting of the poster formerly known as ‘the iOS community’ or something like that.

• edited March 2021

@jolico said
    😂
    What’s that all about?

I think it’s a rare sighting of the poster formerly known as ‘the iOS community’ or something like that.

More specifcally, about the poster's perception about attribution of ideas - see: https://ediosmusic.weebly.com/app-match1.html

• @Tim6502 said:

@jolico said
    😂
    What’s that all about?

More specifcally, about the poster's perception about attribution of ideas - see: https://ediosmusic.weebly.com/app-match1.html

it’s worth looking at all the samples he’s offering on his site to understand how topsyturvy/schizophrenic his thinking on intellectual property is..

• @Tim6502 said:

@jolico said
    😂
    What’s that all about?

I think this guy was ranting about gavinski the other day. If its same bloke he's unhinged. Worryingly so

• @muzka said:

@Tim6502 said:

@jolico said
    😂
    What’s that all about?

I think this guy was ranting about gavinski the other day. If its same bloke he's unhinged. Worryingly so

This is well known. I think it’s best to not engage, I only did because I wasn’t aware of his new user name.

• This unfortunately is not new. Not exactly sure what the issue is, but I think there some personal psychiatric issues involved ... I’d suggest we don’t fan any flames, before there’s a drunken punch up at a wedding, yeah...

• edited March 2021

Yes. I have been waiting for an app like this. So that is kind of sweet.
    However it chrashes every time i try to load a file from onedrive.
    It seems to work fine with Icloud and internal storage.

• By enabling sync mode, AUVideoPlayer can playback a video file with the transport clock in host app for sample accurate synchronization.

This part seems interesting, curious if the playback speed is variable based on adjusting transport clock...

Anyone have this yet?

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@muzka said:

@Tim6502 said:

@jolico said
    😂
    What’s that all about?

This is well known. I think it’s best to not engage, I only did because I wasn’t aware of his new user name.

I stupidly responded and he replied he was going to rape him so i quickly left it there, the guy is gone

• @muzka said:

@muzka said:

@Tim6502 said:

@jolico said
    😂
    What’s that all about?

I stupidly responded and he replied he was going to rape him so i quickly left it there, the guy is gone

Yikes

• Dev has confirmed he's going to add looping...👍

• well , i was one of those users... and in my case it was entirely my cloudy brain at fault..
    WARNING! you need to look for it as an INSTRUMENT... i have no idea why i didn’t think of that?
    but it’s all good in that respect now.... time to give it a spin...

• Can you apply audio FX to the playing video?

• @auxmux said:
    Can you apply audio FX to the playing video?

Yes you can :)

• @auxmux said:
    Can you apply audio FX to the playing video?

yes, you can.

• umm guys this is kind of huge! finally an AU video player that can sync to transport. app on ios. this is really exciting !

• Do we have any other options for video output from AUM except for screen recording?

• Pretty cool, I wish the parameters for play, pause, and scrubbing were exposed as AU parameters.

• A cool feature to have if this app could sit in the AU fox slot, and record audio tracks. then it could be all contained. but i’ll settle for what they currently have. i can’t wait to start scoring to picture on my iphone and ipad. 👍🏻

• Yes this is really cool and a super responsive dev 👍🏼 👍🏼