Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Playbeat by AUDIOMODERN EOOD

1789101113»

Comments

• @royor said:
    @motmeister latest I could find from here

Riffer

Playbeat

Thx! For the life of me i couldn’t find those earlier! Geez.

• edited July 2020

The changes I see are:

1. AUv3 now shows up as a MIDI destination (but not source)
    2. AUv3 state saving is implemented

Still lacking:

1. There are no automation parameters exposed to the host (AUM, apeMatrix)
    2. The only way to route MIDI into the host is to route it out from Playbeat, which means the host will never be able to save the routing.
  • @motmeister said:

@royor said:

Riffer

Playbeat

Thx! For the life of me i couldn’t find those earlier! Geez.

+1

Thanks!

• i must be a complete moron coz i keep erasing my presets thinking that i’m saving them , but then nope they are gone. what an odd system

is there some kinda video walk thru on saving a presets so you can flip thru the numbers at the bottom to switch patterns without just deleting everything.

i have presets saved in the menu and when i tell it to go to slot 1 , nothing happens

• there is a new update

• @royor said:

Riffer

Playbeat

Thanks for this. Been so long I can't remember how to do the things I used to remember and the manual is certainly required :)

• @reasOne said:
    i must be a complete moron coz i keep erasing my presets thinking that i’m saving them , but then nope they are gone. what an odd system

is there some kinda video walk thru on saving a presets so you can flip thru the numbers at the bottom to switch patterns without just deleting everything.

i have presets saved in the menu and when i tell it to go to slot 1 , nothing happens

If i remember correct long hold tap stores, short tap recalls. Did try it?

• edited October 2020

Hello People, hope everyone is doing well.
    Export Loop as Audio file function has been added to the latest version 2.3, (through presets manager tab)
    and Drag/Import Audio is coming with the next update shortly after.
    Stay safe!

• Cool! Thanks @Audiomodern. Multi-out AU please. 🙏🙂

• good evening!when does the update come out?

• @panoskona said:
    good evening!when does the update come out?

It’s out on iOS.

• edited October 2020

Yep. Out already

• edited October 2020

last update bug shift left/right steps heavy response and during playback only.
    Also the shift is more logical and convenient to do as in the Riffer - within the boundaries of the selected loop size, and not only 16/32 steps.

• @Audiomodern said:
    Export Loop as Audio file function has been added to the latest version 2.3, (through presets manager tab)
    Stay safe!

Thank you so much and congrats on the release!

• @Audiomodern said:
    Stay safe!

Sweet. Thanks.

• real nice, many tx 👌

• Keeps crashing in AUM. Now I've lost my kit. Also when I select export audio nothing happens. Any ideas?

Do you have to save your kit separately to the pattens? Though an AUM session save would save everything.

Thanks.

• Is there a smart way to map this to FAC drumkit? I was going to brute force it and change each step to be the right note and then lock the pitch, but I thought I’d check the hive mind before doing that :)

• @Audiomodern. Any chance of adding an option to use iCloud storage in future builds? It would make it so much easier to share kits and presets between devices (and users) if they could be stored somewhere that’s accessible.

Thanks

• @UMCorps said:
    @Audiomodern. Any chance of adding an option to use iCloud storage in future builds? It would make it so much easier to share kits and presets between devices (and users) if they could be stored somewhere that’s accessible.

Thanks

Hello and thanks for the feedback. Our upcoming Playbeat update not only has this feature, but so much more. Stay tuned!
    *For any future requests, feel free to also drop a line on our new forum here: https://forum.audiomodern.com/

Max

• @Audiomodern
    Hi.
    Would be useful if you could please update the following:

Midi learn For remix pads that works.

Individual quick load slots per preset. It’s going to be much more versatile per preset and the change can be sequenced or triggered live.