Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Polyend Tracker Journey

I recently got the Polyend Tracker and so far so good on adapting to the Tracker workflow for music making. Here’s the result after a few days of working with this interesting and wonderful instrument:

Next step is to get the iPad and Gauss into the workflow.

Comments

• edited December 2020

Does this mean you got rid of your Akai One? Nice stereo separation on the drum kit.

• Many thanks. The ONE has been getting some rest as of late.

• Ok cool. Got the Polyend Tracker sequencing 3 instances of Korg Module Pro and Aparillo while the DigiTone adds some texture to this little beat:

• edited February 2021

why not? :smile:

• A little something something...but not much:

• Interesting. What does this bring to iPad music production? I've got about a quarter ounce of pull left on the trigger.

• I’d actually love to see a iOS Polyend Tracker clone app. I got Vivid Tracker which is ok but would love to see something with a bit more polish.

• @Jumpercollins said:
    I’d actually love to see a iOS Polyend Tracker clone app. I got Vivid Tracker which is ok but would love to see something with a bit more polish.

Yeah, me too. I'm currently trying out Renoise on my pc, just to see what one is about.

• Prepping a more descriptive video of the PolyendTracker and Gadget for tomorrow. Wish me luck:

• Quick Setup Overview video on how to set up Korg Gadget to work with the PolyEnd Tracker:

Hope to post a proper track of the setup later today.

• Here's the resulting track from the Korg Gadget Setup video I previously posted:

As always, thanks for watching.

• Had a good flow going last night with the Tracker, AUM, DRC, Drum Computer and MoodUnits. As always, thanks for listening:

• @echoopera These videos make me want a Polyend Tracker. I also want a Maschine+. Both were very inspired by your videos and music.

• @echoopera said:
    Had a good flow going last night with the Tracker, AUM, DRC, Drum Computer and MoodUnits. As always, thanks for listening:

Awesome track! How is your current setup? Is the tracker used solely for sequencing or are you mixing the iPad and PT?

• @animalelder said:
    @echoopera These videos make me want a Polyend Tracker. I also want a Maschine+. Both were very inspired by your videos and music.

Many thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoy my little creations.

• @Peblin said:

@echoopera said:
    Had a good flow going last night with the Tracker, AUM, DRC, Drum Computer and MoodUnits. As always, thanks for listening:

Awesome track! How is your current setup? Is the tracker used solely for sequencing or are you mixing the iPad and PT?

Thank you. It really depends. I go both ways. Just depends on the mood.

• @echoopera said:
    I recently got the Polyend Tracker and so far so good on adapting to the Tracker workflow for music making. Here’s the result after a few days of working with this interesting and wonderful instrument:
    Next step is to get the iPad and Gauss into the workflow.

Hi echoopera,
    Lovely composition.
    This machine is very versatile.
    You are technically proficient, and very talented musically.
    Thanks for this recording.
    With your iPad ads next gear, you will really be soaring.
    Rene