Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Auxture - from Audiobulb- m4l and standalone pc/mac

edited March 2021 in Other

https://www.audiobulb.com/AUXTURE.htm
Looks as tasty as ambient!
Sorry if this is a duplicated post...

Comments

• @Philandering_Bastard

Lol thanks, I did search but didn’t see that!
    Gonna get it as soon as feasible!

• AUXTURE - Unique exploratory sampler + sequencer

Platform: Standalone Mac and PC + Ableton M4L

For more information visit: http://www.audiobulb.com/AUXTURE.htm

AUXTURE is a unique exploratory sampler and sequencer (AUX-Seq) which enables the user to manipulate and record single samples or entire folders of samples through gesture, randomness and modulation. Unexpected results are achieved via the audio exploration of single samples or entire folders through gestures, randomness and modulation. The software comes bundled with a ‘Slices’ folder containing 115 free to use samples.

AUXTURE processes your loaded samples across a myriad of random parameters. The results open up a unique portrayal of your sound.

When AUXTURE receives a note, it applies an exploratory set of processes resulting in unique outputs based on unexpected outcomes or happy accidents applied to your sample set.

It chooses a random sample from its memory according to a freely settable probability. It then plays it back with a rate proportional to the pitch.

Some parameters related to sample playback are directly settable, such as loop mode, pitch shift and detunes, while others are based on chance, such as choosing another sample or reverse playback.

A random delay of a few milliseconds allows a rapid and unpredictable timbre variation, while frequency and ring modulations alter the sample more heavily. For a subsequent smoothing of the sound and to ensure complete processing there are digital distortion, delay, a weird reverb and two second order filters.

Features: Multi-effect software module featuring:

▪ ADSR Envelope
    ▪ Timbric Delay
    ▪ Frequency Modulation
    ▪ Ring Modulation
    ▪ Redux Distortion
    ▪ Stereo Delay
    ▪ Weird reverb
    ▪ 2 x Second Order Filters with cut-off, resonance and gain controls
    ▪ Bandpass, Notch and Shelf Filters

The default playback mode is looping the sample during sustain phase, it's possible disabling this behaviour. It's also possible to set a sample change and reverse playback probabilities.

For more information, videos, manual and sound demos visit: http://www.audiobulb.com/AUXTURE.htm

• Think I might have to stump up for this - right up my alley...Ooo matron

• Hi @Audiobulb - on a Mac, where can I find the Slices folder you mention? I've installed Auxture and I know that there are 'pre-loaded' samples but not sure where they are...

• Bought for Mac. What a bomb. Thanks for point this out.

• edited March 2021

@barabajagal @Charlesalbert : yup, gonna have to get it. Deffo my kind of thing too...

• @Svetlovska said:
    @barabajagal @Charlesalbert : yup, gonna have to get it. Deffo my kind of thing too...

You will love it💪

• @enkaytee said:
    Hi @Audiobulb - on a Mac, where can I find the Slices folder you mention? I've installed Auxture and I know that there are 'pre-loaded' samples but not sure where they are...

@Audiobulb It's OK - I've found it - my bad, I hadn't checked the full contents of the zip file...!

• :) enjoy everyone!

lets here your outputs

• @Audiobulb said:
    :) enjoy everyone!

lets here your outputs

Any chance of an iOS version? Sounds super interesting.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:

@Audiobulb said:
    :) enjoy everyone!

lets here your outputs

Any chance of an iOS version? Sounds super interesting.

I think that is barely impossible due to lack of power (but @Audiobulb can tell if it is wrong or right) on my MacBook Pro 16 2020 it crashes several times yesterday using 30 samples and on my pc (i9 9900 -32 gb ddr4 ram, Rtx 3090) it uses a lot of cpu getting audio spikes using latency of 512 ms if set fixed pitch on the samples.

If I can help send some crash report from Mac I will eagerly do;

Other than that this thing is so crazy and I love it so much. Did a session yesterday using some output from auxture in vcv rack sample player and it was really fun.

• @Charlesalbert destroyer of dreams 😫😫😫

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    @Charlesalbert destroyer of dreams 😫😫😫

😂😂😂 wait for official statement from @Audiobulb 😉 but I did not expected to be so much cpu intensive. I can play fluid 4K ray tracing cyberpunk and I can not run less intensive cpu audiobulb😭😭😭😭