Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bleass Motion FX is now available! (Sequenced FX App) Walkthrough Demo Vid - (winners announced)

Bleass Motion FX (iOS Sequenced FX App) Detailed Walkthrough Demo Vid (Win 5 FREE Copies!)

This is a pre-release vid - release date is Sunday 21st March

Once again, Bleass knock it out of the park with another fantastic release for iOS music makers, this time a sequenced FX app. Call it a poor man’s Looperator, if you will, but one with a much less steep learning curve. Motion FX has no less than 11 different sequenced FX types to choose from, including various filters, delay, ring mod, pitch shifters and so on (see the app description below for more details). In this tutorial video I walk you through the main features, demo the presets on a variety of sound sources, and give my review of what is good and what I would suggest to improve the app. If you are watching this before release, note that it is already available for preorder for just $4, and will cost $5 on release - absolute bargain. I have 5 free copies of the app to give away to subscribers, details are in the pinned Youtube comment as always.

This vid has time stamps when viewed in YouTube.

Please help out the channel, folks, by choosing not to watch this behind an ad blocker, thanks - more people have been watching ads and I can actually see that the YouTube ad revenue is increasing. Big thanks everyone!

Don’t forget you can follow me on Twitter at @gavinski_s. Also, if you enjoy the channel and would like to show your appreciation, my PalPal is
https://paypal.me/GavinskisTutorials

PayPal donations make a huge difference to how sustainable my continuing to do this channel is, so I am very happy when people support me in this way, and will certainly take the time to email you to thank you personally if you do 🙏.

Comments

• Nice nice. I'll be there!

• Yep - I've just finished work so count me in. Let's see what I've preordered...👍

• Nice one - doesn’t look like I am taking a break after all lol - this one was easy enough though as I am so familiar with Bleass apps UI at this point. Really digging this, great effect - see you guys in the premiere 40 mins from now!

• @Gavinski said:
    Nice one - doesn’t look like I am taking a break after all lol - this one was easy enough though as I am so familiar with Bleass apps UI at this point. Really digging this, great effect - see you guys in the premiere 40 mins from now!

Already preorderd. I'm a total sucker for his UI, and his effects of course, btw. I had a bunch of ads on your Atom 2 video, hope the ad revenue is going upwards for you :D.

• It is man, and I mention that in this video in fact. I’m grateful to people for caring, thank you! ❤️

@FloRi89 said:

@Gavinski said:
    Nice one - doesn’t look like I am taking a break after all lol - this one was easy enough though as I am so familiar with Bleass apps UI at this point. Really digging this, great effect - see you guys in the premiere 40 mins from now!

Already preorderd. I'm a total sucker for his UI, and his effects of course, btw. I had a bunch of ads on your Atom 2 video, hope the ad revenue is going upwards for you :D.

• I'll watch and comment but if I would 'win' give the code to the next one in line as I've already pre-orderd...

• Always nice to recycle gifts lol

Here’s a short audio taste folks

Thanks to those who popped in to the premiere. Good to connect 🍿

• The estimated release date for Bleass Motion FX is March 21st rather than March 31st per their App Store description.

• @Paulinko said:
    The estimated release date for Bleass Motion FX is March 21st rather than March 31st per their App Store description.

Thnx was a typo, fixed now 👍

• Nice vid, I'm usually lukewarm on their stuff but this one looks really solid and useful (and fun).

• @Gavinski Thanks for making the great “Randomize per Effect” feature happen.

• edited March 2021

@oat_phipps said:
    Nice vid, I'm usually lukewarm on their stuff but this one looks really solid and useful (and fun).

Cheers! > @jolico said:

@Gavinski Thanks for making the great “Randomize per Effect” feature happen.

Yeah, hard to imagine how they missed that one, absolutely bizarre! I'm sure it would have been added quickly enough through customer demand, but cheers anyway!

• The winners have now been announced:
    Troy Outtram
    Kevin Helmer
    Void101
    Gbcraw
    Mallers
    Big congrats to all and good luck to others for next time. 🎉🎉🎉

Link to the vid here:

• Now countdown for the release😜

• Dang. Well now I can officially preorder, lol. I held off waiting for this announcement.

• @Charlesalbert said:
    IS OUT!!!

Darn it LOL still says preorder in my app store!

• Good job @bleassapp nice little app. Very fun to play with

• @reasOne said:

@Charlesalbert said:
    IS OUT!!!

Darn it LOL still says preorder in my app store!

me too

• Great that it is rolling out

• very nice thing similar to Kuvert envelopes klevgrand app but AU. wish there was midi input to triggering fx by notes

• @Emanresu said:
    very nice thing similar to Kuvert envelopes klevgrand app but AU. wish there was midi input to triggering fx by notes

Great idea, ask for it!

• One of the winners preordered so I have a spare code. If u would like it, write a comment below saying so, and I will randomly pick a winner half hour or so from now, always nice to give a bit of love back to the good old AB Forum folk 👍

• Got mine !

• edited March 2021

Well I’ve already won a free code for a different app so would rather someone wins it who hasn’t won before but hey, If the offer is there, why not? 😬

• Out in the US

• Got it!!!
    Rewatching the video and jammmmmmin

• @craftycurate said:
    Well I’ve already won a free code for a different app so would rather someone wins it who hasn’t won before but hey, If the offer is there, why not? 😬

OK it's yours lol I'll pm it to you

• @Gavinski said:

@craftycurate said:

OK it's yours lol I'll pm it to you

You’re a star! 👍

• Just downloaded the pre-order and lost 30 minutes in no-time :D

Pretty sweet effect, just a few requests remain for it to be perfect for my current experimental needs. Increased speed range (1/64 or if possible up to 1/128?) and timing values with dotted options and maybe a few more steps?(double up to 32?)

An option to ‘rotate/scroll’ the steps on x-axis could be handy to adjust timing.

Well done @bleassapp you’ve got another winner :)
    /Samuel