Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Atom | Piano Roll 2 is now available

Comments

• Out in Belgium. Thank you for your work!

• Awesome! Downloaded. Looking forward to play more with it later today. But so much bouncing animation. Smooth is nice, but why all the bouncing back and forth? Seasick 😄

• @Geir said:
    Awesome! Downloaded. Looking forward to play more with it later today. But so much bouncing animation. Smooth is nice, but why all the bouncing back and forth? Seasick 😄

If you turn on "prefer reduced motion" in the iOS settings, Atom will respect that.

• All perfect. Masterpiece. Only a little bit lag in bouncy animations.

• @CapnWillie said:
    Does/could this pair well/replace BM3 piano roll or mostly a tool for AUM?

Works great in BM3!

• Other developers need to look at this Quantize to scale/key.... genius.. revolutionary... Thanks ...

Yep.. Custom scales will be nice, as @Gavinski stated... How do you change the skin color?

• @blueveek said:

@Geir said:
    Awesome! Downloaded. Looking forward to play more with it later today. But so much bouncing animation. Smooth is nice, but why all the bouncing back and forth? Seasick 😄

If you turn on "prefer reduced motion" in the iOS settings, Atom will respect that.

Thanks. Much better 👍 I had no problems with the smooth movements, but the bounce effect on everything got to me.

• @RajahP said:
    Other developers need to look at this Quantize to scale/key.... genius.. revolutionary... Thanks ...

Yep.. Custom scales will be nice, as @Gavinski stated... How do you change the skin color?

Noted!

You can change colors by long-pressing the window titlebar in AUM and picking a color there.
    If you want to change all default colors, add a new file in the Styles folder on iCloud. Read the Example file there for how it works.

• can't make it work in drambo. it's like it doesn't send midi data to instruments. everything's fine in aum

• Congrats @blueveek !!! Instant buy for me. Not waiting for bundle, you deserve this purchase with all that work you did.

• @vasilymilovidov said:
    can't make it work in drambo. it's like it doesn't send midi data to instruments. everything's fine in aum

AFAIK Atom 2 works just fine in Drambo. Make sure you're emitting midi on the right channels.

• @vasilymilovidov said:
    can't make it work in drambo. it's like it doesn't send midi data to instruments. everything's fine in aum

Works for me. I inputted notes from Drambo keyboard.

• edited March 2021

can't figure out what i'm missing. it auditions notes, but doesn't play when transport is on.

• @vasilymilovidov said:
    can't figure out what i'm missing. it auditions notes, but doesn't play when transport is on.

Hit the "launch" button in the top left on the toolbar.

• @vasilymilovidov said:

I removed MIDI to CV, put Atom first then instrument.

• @blueveek said:

@vasilymilovidov said:

Hit the "launch" button in the top left on the toolbar.

yeah, that was it! was confused bc it looked like hosts transport starts it anyway

• This is effin amazing! Thank you @blueveek!

• @Lil_Stu07 said:
    This is effin amazing! Thank you @blueveek!

\o/

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Now I have bought Atom 2 - see you in a week - busy now music friends!

Thank’s to mr Porof for an incredible tool!!

• edited March 2021

@blueveek
    First thing I did this morning was purchase Thank you !

• Not sure instabuy quite cuts it this time!

Congrats @blueveek !!

• This app is so smooth. Atom 2 will bring more music makers to iOS!

• Hey we should see how many sales we can get for @blueveek within these first 24hrs of ATOM 2’s launch. Post your screen shots

• OK I watched Gavin’s video.... where the heck is the sausage fingers at???

Thanks @blueveek for great app!!!!

• @onerez said:
    OK I watched Gavin’s video.... where the heck is the sausage fingers at???

Thanks @blueveek for great app!!!!

See my first post in this thread. Here’s a list of changes and improvements coming in 2.0.1 in a day or two:

• Support for the Launchpad Pro Mk3 controller.
    • A "Sausage Fingers" mode, for people who want bigger UI elements.
    • A "Roboto" font based theme, for people who want larger and more legible text.
    • New pattern controls: "Add Default", "Add Empty", "Add duplicate", "Reset Pattern", "Delete Notes".
    • Help messages using non-destructive processing operations.
    • Better track cloning support in AUM, cloned tracks now also show up in Layers.
    • Better iCloud support, also preventing a crash when iCloud is disabled.
    • Support for simultaneous touch and mouse input. Using both touch and mouse input together will cause instability in 2.0, update to 2.0.1 when it hits to avoid any issues!
  • Sorry....... was too excited did not read that.

• You had me at 'sausage fingers mode' :D

• Congrats 👏👏👏👏👏

• Would be great to disable animations specifically in Atom, not whole OS