Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thing Done?

edited September 2014 in Creations

This is draft of my first iOS album. Am posting to get some opinions and constructive feedback as I may still add a track or two and/or cut some.
Thanks

Comments

• This was made mainly in Beatmaker2 with Samplr, Animoog, Nave, Magellan, Impc, ikaossilator, aufx dub all featuring heavily.

• Very good, Tape Wave's outro was awsome; very organic followed by "You are here" intro was a great transition. Thanks for sharing your works.

• Hey. Very good.

Hearing Vagueness Squared reminded me I saw your piece on this on PalmSounds. I liked it when I heard it / saw the video then. I really like this track.

The few tracks I've listened to I really like. Great crispness of sound on the opening track. Love all the beats.

I'll favourite and give the whole album a listen properly.

So cool you made it all with apps I have.

Be great to have more info on which apps you used for which tracks.

Did you use a lot of purchased / found samples?

Matt

• Been listening to boards of canada pandora this morning and 5 tracks into your playlist forgot that I paused it to listen to your stuff. Not really comparing to BoC but am comparing the relative quality and atmospherics. This is great stuff my man.

• Yep. So impressive.

Be interested to know how long it took you. And how long in total you've been making music for.

Great achievement.

• Great work! I've been listening to a few tracks and I really enjoy the style :)

• Very nice.. Midnight drive my fav so far..
    And i'd say BoC better look out :)

• Wow thanks for the feedback everyone. Only just realized this had been revived.
    I am looking to release this over next couple months on my website. It will be free download album. Will post again when I get artwork finished

• @Matt_Fletcher_2000 Thanks a lot. This is pretty much a year and a half worth of very sporadic efforts. There are some purchased samples from Sample Cds I had from hardware days and also samples from apps (Peace Out trk has alot of jazz samples from sessionband jazz that i cut up in Samplr). Been making music over 20 years now.

• @syrupcore and @RUncELL Cheers. Very flattered by the BoC comparisons. Ridiculously. I have none of their albums but I know I have liked stuff of theirs I have heard, let me know best BoC album to start with

• @RedSkyLullaby Music Has The Right To Children always seems a sensible BoC place to start, although I'm sure folks have plenty of other opinions (as ever!)...

• @JohnnyGoodyear thanks. Was listening to some tracks from that album on Pandora yesterday, I had heard many before for sure, probably in an altered state many years ago. I am going to go a little off topic here and suggest any BoC fans who do not know it already check out early stuff from Seefeel before they were on Warp

• Impressive musicality and production value...Thanks for sharing.

• Early Seefeel is great. Quique and Pure, Impure were both on constant rotation for a several years at my house.

• Heh, nice connection @RedSkyLullaby. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seefeel:

They performed their last live concert with the original line-up in October 1997 supported by Boards of Canada.