Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Acoustic guitar with GeoSWAM and SWAM brass video - Desert Walk

This is my first tune using both the GeoSWAM and SWAM brass. Also got Soft Drummer, Mid East Drummer, iFretless and a bit of iSymphonic. Hope you like it. @moForte @audiomodeling

Comments

• Fantastic track @rud , you packed a lot into 4 minutes. I thought Clint Eastwood was about to appear in the first few bars😊 Also liked the oboe (I think) at about 3:50. Good stuff.

• Very nice arrangement!

• That’s excellent, Rud! Really enjoyed that...

• @GeoTony said:
    Fantastic track @rud , you packed a lot into 4 minutes. I thought Clint Eastwood was about to appear in the first few bars😊 Also liked the oboe (I think) at about 3:50. Good stuff.

Thanks @GeoTony once the trumpet was for sale I knew it’d all go a bit Morricone. Didn’t think I’d use the oboe at first but I love it now.

@FriedTapeworm said:
    Very nice arrangement!

Thanks @FriedTapeworm, I’m definitely trying to stop throwing everything in and letting the instruments have space to work off each other.

@Vorgon said:
    That’s excellent, Rud! Really enjoyed that...

@Vorgon thank you for listening, glad you enjoyed it.

• Seriously impressive, moody, atmospheric, and generally wonderful!

• Cheers @BillS these apps have really changed how I’m recording. Thanks for watching.

• You might like the Oriental Strings app. It pairs beautifully with Mideast drummer.

• That’s great and well produced. You might like WorldSynth, too.

• You might like World Synth, but maybe not if you don't want things like heavy heavy tremolo and vibrato baked into your sounds, personally I hate that but ymmv!

Good stuff as usual though, enjoyed this and I like the way you're doing your vids too 👍@rud

• Great track!
    How much time composing and producing consumed?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    You might like the Oriental Strings app. It pairs beautifully with Mideast drummer.

@LinearLineman said:
    That’s great and well produced. You might like WorldSynth, too.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will look into them. I have some iSymphonic packs but they now act as backing/padding for the GeoSWAM and SWAM brass.

@Gavinski said:
    You might like World Synth, but maybe not if you don't want things like heavy heavy tremolo and vibrato baked into your sounds, personally I hate that but ymmv!

Good stuff as usual though, enjoyed this and I like the way you're doing your vids too 👍@rud

Cheers Gavin, the quiet guitar part is the piece you used in the AU3FX Space vid... it came in handy..

@Jack_Wabba said:
    Great track!
    How much time composing and producing consumed?

Thanks @Jack_Wabba i started that tune with the guitar riff in December but left it to brew. I recently got the GeoSWAM and some SWAM brass and knew that they were what I needed to finish it. I used to get lost in eq’ ing and compressing but I didn’t really bother this time. Just a touch here and there and then the toneboosters eq, enhancer and barricade on the master channel.