Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

EIE Pro Audi interface Connection to an IPAd pro through GarageBand

Does anyone know if the EIE Pro audio interface will work with the New IPad Pro? I’ve tried connecting it on GarageBand and it won’t read. For the Mac there was software to download but nothing anywhere regarding the IPad Pro. Maybe I’m using the wrong hub? Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I’ve been looking everywhere online and can’t find any useful information. Thanks Guys!

Comments

• The silver EIE Pro is not class compliant thus will not work with iOS.

• if i recall correctly the EIE, red one, was compatible but for whatever reason the Pro was not

• @cozido said:
    The silver EIE Pro is not class compliant thus will not work with iOS.

Precisely. The red one will though.

• As long as you are happy with CD level audio, the red EIEs are great for ipad work. Acts as a USB and MIDI hub, and allows you to connect external ausio in. I've got three of them (one permanent setup, one mobile setup, and a backup) as well as just getting an EIE Pro for dedicated Win10 work.

• Ahh ok! Thanks so much guys!