Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Analog Heat ( no Overbridge ) plus a multitrack mixer

edited February 2021 in Other

What would be the simple way to process my tracks inside Live with the Analog Heat, but not through Overbridge?

I am looking over multitrack mixers...where I would be able to assign those tracks to this multitrack mixer ( mainly for the drums )...so at least 8 separate usb tracks on the mixer.

What would be the right mixer for this? I do not want to buy an overkill mixer for a job like this.
I only use the Analog Heat as an external effect.

My sound card is the rme babyface pro fs.

I am looking over the Tascam Model 12...Zoom live track....or the new Mackie Onyx series

Comments

• Have you asked on the elektronauts ? Pretty sure you’ll find an answer or two ...

• yeah...I think the tascam model series would do the job... Wonder how the bluetooth stream works on them. I could integrate my iPad too...like all in one mixing/recording desk.