Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Improvisation for ukulele and SWAM euphonium

I downloaded the euphonium last night and had a quick play. It’s really a fun instrument.

Comments

• What a combination! Definitely sounds like a conversation between me and my partner.

• edited May 2022

@Eugele said:
    I don't know how I missed this thread. It sounds fun! The euphonium seems to be a really good sound engine. Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a try.

I forgot about that one. I haven’t touched the uke since I got my ronroco. My favorite SWAM brass are the flugelhorn and pocket trumpet. I’ve hardly even played the others. I should give the euphonium another shot though.

• It's great to hear this again.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Eugele said:
    I don't know how I missed this thread. It sounds fun! The euphonium seems to be a really good sound engine. Thanks for sharing, I'll give it a try.

I forgot about that one. Pretty lame uke playing. I haven’t touched the uke since I got my ronroco. My favorite SWAM brass are the flugelhorn and pocket trumpet. I’ve hardly even played the others. I should give the euphonium another shot though.

Do they have a butt trumpet in the collection?

• @lukesleepwalker said:

Do they have a butt trumpet in the collection?

There is that free Animoog sound pack Moog put out made from fart sounds.

• Euphonium has Tom Waits vibes all over it. (Although he probably has vibes all over, too.)