Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

For runners, even rubbish ones (self)

An app to help. Amazed I haven't seen something similar previously, the gamification of exercise. I am more of a rower than runner at this point, but might give it a go. Now if we could just get something that helped us finish songs...

https://zombiesrungame.com

Comments

• Did you get your juice cut back on?

• @NoiseHorse said:
    Did you get your juice cut back on?

I did indeed Mister Horse, thank you :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@NoiseHorse said:

That’s great news, I hope you are all safe.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@NoiseHorse said:

Glad to hear that sir, I was worried about you (and the rest of us Texans)

• @JohnnyGoodyear Glad to hear you have power again. But I think until the Great State of Texas is truly out of the woods, maybe no real-world zombie games!?

(Also, this game looks totally addictive, but who runs with earbuds in? I spend most of the time when I try to do that, adjust them as they fall out every other footfall....)

• On days where I want to pick up the pace, I listen to the Jason Bourne soundtracks. Makes me feel like somebody is right behind me trying to take me out.

• edited February 2021

@drez said:
    On days where I want to pick up the pace, I listen to the Jason Bourne soundtracks. Makes me feel like somebody is right behind me trying to take me out.

This actually sounds like a really good tip. Unlike running, rowing is only somewhat adjustable to BPM, but I shall snaffle some Jason and give it a go. Any favorite you'd recommend or all about equally good?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@drez said:
    On days where I want to pick up the pace, I listen to the Jason Bourne soundtracks. Makes me feel like somebody is right behind me trying to take me out.

This actually sounds like a really good tip. Unlike running, rowing is only somewhat adjustable to BPM, but I shall snaffle some Jason and give it a go. Any favorite you'd recommend or all about equally good?

The Bourne Ultimatum was my favorite flick so I gravitate to that soundtrack, but you can’t go wrong just throwing them all in a playlist and randomizing.

• @JohnnyGoodyear, @NoiseHorse, glad you Texans are well and accounted for.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @JohnnyGoodyear, @NoiseHorse, glad you Texans are well and accounted for.

Thank you sir.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    An app to help. Amazed I haven't seen something similar previously, the gamification of exercise. I am more of a rower than runner at this point, but might give it a go. Now if we could just get something that helped us finish songs...

https://zombiesrungame.com

Thanks for sharing. I just had my first run with that app. Really cool. And what really amazed me is, that it seems to be the only app for running I don’t instantly have to sign up for. Privacy in general seems to be much better here than on most apps. 👍🏼