Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A Drone - For People That Like Drones

edited October 2014 in Creations

I've been getting into drones lately, and playing with the iVCS3 way too much. My new favourite app. So, for Halloween, a drone. Simple, and made with the iVCS3. Works best in a darkened room with headphones.....or not. :-)

Comments

• edited January 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @AfxTwn Thanks. I'll check out some of the music you've posted. I use an XKey as a keyboard, but this was just me tweaking knobs very slowly. Although it really doesn't show much here, I'm finding the iVCS incredibly flexible and it's become my main app. This, along with ToneStack, is a powerhouse of sound exploration.

• edited January 2017
  • I've never tried JamUp, but it looks pretty cool. I'd like to do more hardware based sound experiments and somewhere around here I have a list of effects to buy at some point. I like the idea of the No-Input Mixer, and I enjoy listening to Eliane Radigue play, so I think I'm moving more into that territory. Simplicity. Well, complex simplicity. Yeah, I just record while I play, I'm not too interested in programmed music. Experiencing a moment is much better than contriving a moment.

• @ArcaneScreams said:
    Experiencing a moment is much better than contriving a moment.

Good in theory; depends on the moment :)

• @JohnnyGoodyear said: Good in theory; depends on the moment :)

We're experiencing one now :)

• check out Droneo

• edited January 2017