Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KnobCloud ... marketplace to sell and buy your old plugins

edited February 2021 in Other

I never heard of this, but Knobcloud. https://knobcloud.com/i/6170/u-he-zebra2
It is a place to sell and buy used plugins. finally! I really hope this catches on and,
in the future something like this comes to IOS.

Comments

• Sadly, I doubt that anything like this will ever come to iOS, as it would require fundamental changes in the way Apple operates the App Store. I'd love to sell (or heck, even give away) apps I'll never use.

For desktop software, this is actually interesting; I wonder how it will do against KVR, which seems to be the place everyone uses this days to get rid of old plugins, but can be a bit intimidating for newcomers.

• @NoiseFloored said:
    Sadly, I doubt that anything like this will ever come to iOS, as it would require fundamental changes in the way Apple operates the App Store. I'd love to sell (or heck, even give away) apps I'll never use.

For desktop software, this is actually interesting; I wonder how it will do against KVR, which seems to be the place everyone uses this days to get rid of old plugins, but can be a bit intimidating for newcomers.

Interesting. I didn’t know kvr had a used plugin marketplace? i’ll have to look at that one too

• @eross said:

@NoiseFloored said:
    Sadly, I doubt that anything like this will ever come to iOS, as it would require fundamental changes in the way Apple operates the App Store. I'd love to sell (or heck, even give away) apps I'll never use.

Interesting. I didn’t know kvr had a used plugin marketplace? i’ll have to look at that one too

Yep, this is it: https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=43

• edited February 2021

Sounds like a risque dating site...

• @TheOriginalPaulB said:
    Sounds like a risque dating site...

haha