Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Who Likes to Doodle and Draw...let’s show off our other talents👊🏼💕

edited February 2021 in Other

I couldn’t find a thread on this, though i am sure it exists...so apologies, and feel free to post the link to the thread and i can ask to close this one.

However, in the meantime, thought I’d share a latest sketch i did using Adobe Fresco on the iPad with the Apple Pencil. I really love the brushes and features in Fresco.

Can’t wait to see others work here!

Cheers 👊🏼™️

Comments

• edited February 2021

As far as i remember this was one of my very first attempts on adobe fresco. I’ll try to find some other stuff as well I did in procreate

• FYI: There's a lot of Forum Members art on display in this thread with a misleading title:

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/34994/anyone-else-doing-inktober-this-year/p1

I think you should let this one run it's course since it's a better title.

• I create music...I draw and sketch...I write crazy and not so crazy poeticisms...and I also do this kind of digital morphing of pictures I take with my phone...

• edited February 2021

@echoopera said:
    I couldn’t find a thread on this, though i am sure it exists...so apologies, and feel free to post the link to the thread and i can ask to close this one.

However, in the meantime, thought I’d share a latest sketch i did using Adobe Fresco on the iPad with the Apple Pencil. I really love the brushes and features in Fresco.

Can’t wait to see others work here!

Cheers 👊🏼™️

Great work! The blend of the cartoon drawings with the layered texturing works well.

Fresco is such a great app ... especially the Watercolour\Oil brushes, but it really is a great all rounder.

• @Bujar said:

As far as i remember this was one of my very first attempts on adobe fresco. I’ll try to find some other stuff as well I did in procreate

Excellent! Can imagine this being a book illustration.

• @craftycurate said:

@Bujar said:

Excellent! Can imagine this being a book illustration.

Thanks!! Actually you are right it is an unfinished illustration i did while ago for the “Conference of the birds” book!

• edited February 2021

@Bujar said:
    Thanks!! Actually you are right it is an unfinished illustration i did while ago for the “Conference of the birds” book!

Looks pretty finished to me! (i.e. i can't think of how you might need to improve it)

• Really nice work @bujar. I really love the mood of the piece.

@BITCRUSHER nice. These would look pretty great animated.

Thanks for the feedback @craftycurate Ttuly appreciate it. 🙏🏼💕

• When I got my first iPhone a few years back I got obsessed with fractal art. I'm still doing it but the music has taken over more and more :) especially since I, a year ago, got an iPad. This is made on an iPhone 5s and I now can't really understand how. If you appreciate fractal art I do have a lot on instagram, same username as here. I think I posted some pencil work in another thread here but can't remember what it was called.

• Made in Procreate while listening to Dr. Dre.

• @echoopera said:
    Really nice work @bujar. I really love the mood of the piece.

@echoopera said:

@echoopera said:

• I can barely draw stick figures but I did buy an Apple Pencil along with the iPad Pro 2nd gen. This lil weed fire was done in Affinity Photo.

• edited February 2021

Some very cool drawings in this thread. I really like them.. thanks for the feedback guys✌️

• @Bujar said:

Thanks very much for the feedback guys. Here are some earlier, experiments I did with some scanned drawings edited with adobe fresco..

• Great work folks!

I run a design agency by day and did paint until my daughter was born and I no longer had any spare time.

You can see my work at https://www.instagram.com/greg_creates/

• edited February 2021

@gregsmith love the cat!

I've posted about this before, I've been drawing a comic book for the last year or so, usually drawing every weekday evening for 45 minutes to an hour. Progress is slow but steady.

The whole thing (so far) is on my website:

https://itchy-animation.com/gideon-gray

Also on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/richard_yot/

I'm hoping to wrap it up within four or five years :D

• @richardyot said:
    @gregsmith love the cat!

I've posted about this before, I've been drawing a comic book for the last year or so, usually drawing every weekday evening for 45 minutes to an hour. Progress is slow but steady.

The whole thing (so far) is on my website:

https://itchy-animation.com/gideon-gray

I'm hoping to wrap it up within four or five years :D

This is superb! 👏

• My name is ToastedGhost both on Soundcloud and on Redbubble. Here are just 2 of my paintings. I have painting over 450. Both the images are in very low resolution. I used to have a gallery in my home town of Holmfirth, west Yorkshire, Uk, which sadly closed after 8 years due to the recession fortunately just before the pandemic.

Catch more of my artworks on.
    Please click on explore designs to see the designs larger.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/toastedghost

Enjoy and thank you for looking

• edited February 2021

• edited February 2021

@Pxlhg said:
    When I got my first iPhone a few years back I got obsessed with fractal art. I'm still doing it but the music has taken over more and more :) especially since I, a year ago, got an iPad. This is made on an iPhone 5s and I now can't really understand how. If you appreciate fractal art I do have a lot on instagram, same username as here. I think I posted some pencil work in another thread here but can't remember what it was called.

If you like fractals, then you'll love Frax ... Worth every penny.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fra/id568827824

• A series of grotesques that served as a much-needed release over the past 5 years.

• @craftycurate said:

@Pxlhg said:
    When I got my first iPhone a few years back I got obsessed with fractal art. I'm still doing it but the music has taken over more and more :) especially since I, a year ago, got an iPad. This is made on an iPhone 5s and I now can't really understand how. If you appreciate fractal art I do have a lot on instagram, same username as here. I think I posted some pencil work in another thread here but can't remember what it was called.

If you like fractals, then you'll love Frax ... Worth every penny.

The main fractal in the image is made with Frax which was the first fractal app I bought, also got involved with Ben (one of three devs) as a beta tester for the latest release with three texture engines. Thanks for the tip though :)
    The nebula background I made with Fractal Architect which is a flame fractal app. I think I have the main players worth having when it comes to fractal creation, also do some on the computer using Jwildfire and Apophysis.

• edited February 2021

@Pxlhg said:
    The nebula background I made with Fractal Architect which is a flame fractal app. I think I have the main players worth having when it comes to fractal creation, also do some on the computer using Jwildfire and Apophysis.

If you like Apophysis, you may also know about Chaotica? https://www.chaoticafractals.com/

• Also had a stint with 3D some years back. The guitar is made with Modo. I had to give that up though as it got one learning curve to many,

• @craftycurate said:

@Pxlhg said:

If you like Apophysis, you may also know about Chaotica? https://www.chaoticafractals.com/

Yeah, I have it but haven’t used it much. I didn’t say I like Apophysis, or Jwildfire for that matter .. I really prefer working on the iPad but sometimes on a slow render I mess around a bit with those. If you take a look on my instagram you’ll see I’ve been down quite a few different avenues when it comes to fractal art. 😳 😁

• This one's entirely handmade, well with apple pencil of course, in Procreate. I submitted it to a competition they had but never heard anything. Not even if there ever was a winner. A bit strange behavior from the developers.

• edited February 2021

@Pxlhg said:
    This one's entirely handmade, well with apple pencil of course, in Procreate. I submitted it to a competition they had but never heard anything. Not even if there ever was a winner. A bit strange behavior from the developers.

That is EPIC! Their loss I reckon. Love all the detailing, the the Dali-esque imagination!

• @Pxlhg that last one is ridiculously cool.