Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• @FredAntonCorvest is an insta-buy. Sight unseen.

• Au drum machine? Universal? 🙏🏻

• hallelujah☁️

• 👀 🥁 🎉 ❤️

• Easy purchase

• I want to know what role the dog has in the development and testing. Does this dog network with other iOS dogs (I’m thinking bismark bs16?)

• edited February 2021

@NoiseHorse said:
    I want to know what role the dog has in the development and testing. Does this dog network with other iOS dogs (I’m thinking bismark bs16?)

Is this a drum machine?.
    Btw I’ll buy anything the dog makes.

• edited February 2021

I believe this seems to be a plugin to be used on drums.
    Was hoping for a drum machine... We don't have enough drum machines on iOS, I guess that's still pretty much a market niche.

• Come to Butthead

• @israelite said:
    Was hoping for a drum machine... We don't have enough drum machines on iOS, I guess that's still pretty much a market niche.

It would have to be something pretty creative to add any new tricks to what FAC can already do on drums with existing apps. Maxima, Transient, and Envolver are already essential in my toolbox.

• Consodering it says FAC Drumkit my vote goes to a drum synth...

Maybe this will be the Microtonic equivalent for iOS/iPadOS?

• wow awesome, whatever it is im in

• All of his other apps are fx, and we know that he has transient-shaping and limiter code. I wonder if he’s doing a one-stop drum processor along the lines of Ableton’s Drum Buss device:

• I really hope it’s a drum synth. Maybe a bit like kick 2

• I hope it’s a LinnDrum clone

• I'm hoping for more of a clone of this :)

https://soniccharge.com/microtonic

• @Samu said:
    I'm hoping for more of a clone of this :)

https://soniccharge.com/microtonic

This brings back memories!, I used it ages ago. This thing was/is fun.
    Personally I hope it’s more of a sample-based drum machine.

• And while we all are speculating and imagining many possibilities what it could be, does anyone digged out the release date?

• edited February 2021

@israelite said:

You may be right, but I think there will be a lot of one-star reviews for an app that calls itself a drum kit but is not.

And for the record, FAC apps are all instant purchases for me. I would love a drum machine au though!

• Why not another effect? The developer has only effects if I’m not wrong ...but yeah an instrument sounds good

• Hope for an instrument. Finger crossed. I know that his dog is a beast at coding😂 I expect a real soon release date

• It looked from the video that it was being submitted for review so I guess it’s in the lap of the (Apple) gods...

• @DarkAum3o said:
    I really hope it’s a drum synth. Maybe a bit like kick 2

Been asking them for ages to port this to iOS, recently said they were looking into it

• @muzka said:

@DarkAum3o said:

Been asking them for ages to port this to iOS, recently said they were looking into it

@muzka said:

@DarkAum3o said:

Really...that would be amazing 🖤
    Thx for letting me know🙏🏽

• @Samu I am/was a huge fan of Microtonic and so I was excited to see and impressed by the Drambotonic patch. Wondering what your thoughts were on it (if you are a Drambo user?). https://patchstorage.com/drambotonic-multi/

• Based on his recent post id say it’s def an instrument

• Don’t think Fred would make a phaser called drumkit...

• @Halftone said:

Just hoping those are proper ‘curves’ and not just straight lines from one point to another.
    An envelope without curve control doesn’t provide enough control...