Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

//OT// new cEvin Key album [Skinny Puppy / dOWNLOAD]

edited December 2020 in Other

w// Edward Kaspel (Legendary Pink Dots)

Comments

• Never clicked a link so fast!

• Digging both tracks. Looks like IAMX and Otto Von Schirach make appearances on the upcoming album as well.

@AudioGus said:
    Never clicked a link so fast!

• Excellent!!!!!!

• The Artofact Records 2020 sampler album is free as well on Bandcamp.

• edited February 2021

20:44

• @AudioGus said:

Man, thank you so much for sharing this. cEvin Key is a HUGE influence on why I got into making music, but I've rarely seen something so well done about his back story and that of all the bands he was in too. It's a long watch, but I really enjoyed it.

PS, they all need better beers.

• Thanks @AudioGus .... great stuff!!!! It’s funny how some of my top 5 or 6 favorites artists are from Canada.
    Skinny Puppy
    FrontLine
    Deadmau5
    Devin Townsend
    Rezz

I am sure that there are many more.

• @Tarekith said:

@AudioGus said:

Man, thank you so much for sharing this. cEvin Key is a HUGE influence on why I got into making music, but I've rarely seen something so well done about his back story and that of all the bands he was in too. It's a long watch, but I really enjoyed it.

PS, they all need better beers.

Same! He was a huge influence just as my brain was in it's final congealing period. Download 'Furnace' (etc+ many more albums) were perfectly timed for me.

• edited February 2021

@onerez said:

Rezz

So cool! I didn't think REZZ was very well-known but I guess so! I love her style. Been loving the music for a while now but apparently didn't know anything about the artist. Also didn't know she was a she until a few minutes ago. 😆 (Ukranian-born too, it seems.)

• @oddSTAR

This is Fire.....

• France is another country that produces some great noise.

Good to see some puppy love on this forum.
    @AudioGus : The Eyes of Stanley Pain was an instant classic when it dropped. Furnace and Microscopic were amazing as well.

• It's out!

https://brap.bandcamp.com/album/resonance

Sounds great, I love the KaSpel track, proper Tear Garden vibes.

• It is braptacular

@Tarekith said:
    It's out!

https://brap.bandcamp.com/album/resonance

Sounds great, I love the KaSpel track, proper Tear Garden vibes.