Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Eventide 50% sale!!!

Comments

• edited January 2021

• Only till 31st January so don't hang around...!

• I have no doubts that Eventide will drop even more apps during 2021 :)

• Checked apps. Not sure. Chorus and crusher maybe?

Ribbon control over parameters could be better than Maestro ( if its the same ) and drambo chorus for example?

• Blackhole Reverb is MUST OWN

• Yeah guys - this is a GREAT deal. These apps are top notch - here's my playlist reviewing them ALL!!!

;)

• Whats Spring reverb like compared to icv3?

• Is both qvox and crystals worth buying if you have a mic. Could be interesting scratching? Or is crystals better?

• edited January 2021

Totally recommend Spring, and you get a tremolo too. Rotary is worth it too, particularly at the sale price.

• Got them all. Waiting for the rest of the h9 suite.

• Imma let all you reddit investors in on my future app portfolio. I'm SHORTING REVERBS.

They're everywhere and being overused and they're corny and it's why AMBIENT IS NOW THE MOST POPULAR MUSIC OF ALL TIME EVER. I see a VERY NEAR future when everything sounds like the drums on a Fleetwood Mac album. Dead, airless, dry.

Yes I'm being ironic. A little.

• Thanks bought Rotary.

Also bought qvox. Mangled and crsytals.

Seems good.

Thanks Eventide.

• @sigma79 said:
    Whats Spring reverb like compared to icv3?

It's a LOT more customizable. The iVCS3 spring reverb has 4 or 5 algorithms which all sound slightly different. Eventide's app adds the ability to have 1, 2 or 3 springs (thicker or thinner reverb), change the spring tension (faster or slower decay), has a simple EQ, resonance control....

If you want a spring reverb and don't care about much else, use iVCS3

If you don't like the sound of the iVCS3 one or need to dial the effect in more fully, go with Spring.

Hope that helps!

• Crystals is great!

• Just picked up Crystals myself

• @Daveypoo said:

@sigma79 said:
    Whats Spring reverb like compared to icv3?

It's a LOT more customizable. The iVCS3 spring reverb has 4 or 5 algorithms which all sound slightly different. Eventide's app adds the ability to have 1, 2 or 3 springs (thicker or thinner reverb), change the spring tension (faster or slower decay), has a simple EQ, resonance control....

If you want a spring reverb and don't care about much else, use iVCS3

If you don't like the sound of the iVCS3 one or need to dial the effect in more fully, go with Spring.

Hope that helps!

Cheers Dave

• Just bough shimmer, crystals, black hole and ultra tap ..

• @sigma79 said:
    Thanks bought Rotary.

Seems good.

Thanks Eventide.

Good choices.

• Good vid @Daveypoo. How do I get in touch with Emmanuel Freeze?

• @JeffChasteen said:

@sigma79 said:
    Thanks bought Rotary.

Seems good.

Thanks Eventide.

Good choices.

Wasnt sure after buying. Mangled is said to be the best distortion. Crytals sounded good with ripplemaker. So did qvox. Actually bought for mic but will generally be good.

Not sure about crushstation, if I got mangled, shaper.

Thanks.

• Bought spring reverb also. Reviews said its digital. I just use headphones but its a keeper.

• Better than shimmer. More fun than regularverb. Good on violin.

• So Crystals, Qvox, and Micropitch are all harmonizing type effects. Is one actually suitable for vocal harmonies? Or are they more aimed at adding texture and awesomeness to instruments? (I’ve watched several videos and haven’t seen vocal harmonies yet)

• Thanks ! Just grab the distorsion... :)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Good vid @Daveypoo. How do I get in touch with Emmanuel Freeze?

PM me 😉

• @NoiseHorse said:
    So Crystals, Qvox, and Micropitch are all harmonizing type effects. Is one actually suitable for vocal harmonies? Or are they more aimed at adding texture and awesomeness to instruments? (I’ve watched several videos and haven’t seen vocal harmonies yet)

Probably for instruments. Qvox adds voices. You might be able to add another harmonic to your voice.Never really used micropitch but can detune stuff I guess. Maybe it works with Qvox? Crytals is an effect with most effect.

• Bought them all

• Mangledverb. Made for mononoke.

• Why does the ribbon adjust all knob values when you press left or right ribbon to make a setting? You seem stuck with just a ribbon setting ( patch ) If you have to adjust ribbon with effect on. The left and right square to make a value save just turns knobs to min or max. Wats the point in that?

• Why not just have ribbon saves. If you have do have to adjust values. Make it so the left and right square dosent act like a ribbon?