Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

sEGments FX - Classic Effects is available in the App Store now!

sEGments FX is just a simple, fast and fun to use way to add multieffects to your workflow. Several users ask me for a separate simple app with just the sEGment effect engine so I added few more effects and the multioutput as a bonus.

Development is almost done, but if you have any special request or idea write 'em here!! :)

Multitouch effect pad for morphing to temp state

Comments

• Looks amazing! @ElliottGarage can't wait to try it!

• This looks great!
    Will you be able to set up multiple effects layouts and quickly morph/change between them live

• Looks awesome

• Sounds excellent. Perhaps add a saturated module?

• Stereo spread.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Stereo spread.

Typo. ^

He meant to say "Panning".

• Un effet de stéréo hyper élargie, manque un peu partout, je trouve!

• @wim said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Stereo spread.

Typo. ^

He meant to say "Panning".

• I can’t tell if it’s already there or not but it might be nice if delay had a ping pong option, ie separate left and right repetitions. Looking good.

• Pre order is available right now!
    https://app.elliottgarage.com/sEGmentsFX

sEGments FX is a simple, fast and fun to use way to add multieffects to your audio tracks.

Features:

• 8 classic effect - Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Filter, Auto-Wah, Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo
    • each effect is tweakable and can be bypassed (double tap on the mix slider)
    • AU3 multi-output - send each effect to a different output bus
    • Each parameters can be automated via MIDI cc in your favorite daw
    • Multitouch effect view to modulate effects to temporary state
    • Live mode to apply effects on the fly and bypass them on release
    • Effect chain can be re ordered
    • Presets saving
  • Preordered thanks✌️

• Edit it doesn’t work preorder as now.

• edited January 2021

Very good price. Thanks. Will definitely give it a try. Looks like a good competitor for Koala FX.

• edited January 2021

@ElliottGarage - Can't preorder - "Item is currently being modified" in UK appstore...😩

• @enkaytee said:
    @ElliottGarage - Can't preorder - "Item is currently being modified" in UK appstore...😩

Same here. U.S. App Store @7:55 EST

• @Intrepolicious said:

@enkaytee said:

Same here. U.S. App Store @7:55 EST

Yep. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon. Looking forward to another great release!

• Preordered ! Thanks 🙏 can’t wait to try it

• It should work now! That's because I changed to an intro price of $2,99 / £2,99 / Eur3,49

• @ElliottGarage said:
    It should work now! That's because I changed to an intro price of $2,99 / £2,99 / Eur3,49

Yay - thanks, preordered...👍

• Wonder if Apple has changed and upped the tier prices again?

Last time I checked $2.99 was 35SEK, now it's 50SEK...
    (So far this year I've bought 2 apps for $2.99 each for a grand total of 70SEK).

Anyways, I think it's a fair price for this app :)
    Cheers!

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Pre order is available right now!
    https://app.elliottgarage.com/sEGmentsFX

sEGments FX is a simple, fast and fun to use way to add multieffects to your audio tracks.

Features:

• 8 classic effect - Reverb, Delay, Flanger, Filter, Auto-Wah, Phaser, Chorus, Tremolo
    • each effect is tweakable and can be bypassed (double tap on the mix slider)
    • AU3 multi-output - send each effect to a different output bus
    • Each parameters can be automated via MIDI cc in your favorite daw
    • Multitouch effect view to modulate effects to temporary state
    • Live mode to apply effects on the fly and bypass them on release
    • Effect chain can be re ordered
    • Presets saving

Purchased.

• @ElliottGarage said:
    It should work now! That's because I changed to an intro price of $2,99 / £2,99 / Eur3,49

pre-order showing as £3.99 here in uk??! or is it just a case of waiting for that change to propagate?

• @ElliottGarage said:

You got an extra buck from me; it was $3.99 USD here.

• @Samu said:
    Wonder if Apple has changed and upped the tier prices again?

Last time I checked $2.99 was 35SEK, now it's 50SEK...
    (So far this year I've bought 2 apps for $2.99 each for a grand total of 70SEK).

Anyways, I think it's a fair price for this app :)
    Cheers!

@Samu no, it must be 35,00 ... try to check again now, I changed the price for the pre-order

• Apple is doing some weird things with prices... @Intrepolicious sorry, I'm sending you a coffè :)

• @ElliottGarage said:

@Samu no, it must be 35,00 ... try to check again now, I changed the price for the pre-order

Checked again and it's back to 35SEK...

Was kinda worried it was a trend with Apple starting to bump up app prices to cover for the 15% thing for developers :D

• 4.49 in finland

• Was £2.99 20 minutes ago
    Now £3.99 in uk

What should the uk price be
    Feel let down now

• edited January 2021

@ElliottGarage said:

It’s Eur 4,49 in Spain....

• @ElliottGarage said:
    Apple is doing some weird things with prices... @Intrepolicious sorry, I'm sending you a coffè :)

No worries! Instapurchase either way my good man! (I take mine black please!)