Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

King James Reversion (RU EXP? RMX)

Isolated backward guitar part from “Are You Experienced?” flipped, repitched, and slowed down with Audio Stretch. JH voice snippets courtesy of Beat Time! Chopping with Yellofier. Processed with CrushStation, MangledVerb, BLEASS filter. Percussion from DrumJam. Mastered with Final Touch.

Thanks for listening.

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/oRdRmuV5c2hvKfzs5

Comments

• This fits my dystopian mood, Jeff. You can join me under the genre umbrella of Dystopian Music if you like. I started using it as the descriptor for my recent tracks. Good stuff.

• Sounds great!

For a second I feared you wanted to re-litigate a 400 year old bible translation 🤣

• Not a toe tapper, but very interesting piece. I being a Hendrix fan enjoyed it very much! And yeah, clever title!

• Enjoyed! Thanks.

• Forwards, backwards, slowed down, speeded up, inside out, outside in ... Jimi sounds great whichever way.
    Cheers.

• @LinearLineman said:
    This fits my dystopian mood, Jeff. You can join me under the genre umbrella of Dystopian Music if you like. I started using it as the descriptor for my recent tracks. Good stuff.

Music for the post-apocalyse? 😎🤘

• @LinearLineman said:
    This fits my dystopian mood, Jeff. You can join me under the genre umbrella of Dystopian Music if you like. I started using it as the descriptor for my recent tracks. Good stuff.

Thanks for listening and the kinds words.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Sounds great!

For a second I feared you wanted to re-litigate a 400 year old bible translation 🤣

Thanks for listening. Glad you enjoyed it.
    Hey, I’m no Erasmus!

• @Sawiton said:
    Not a toe tapper, but very interesting piece. I being a Hendrix fan enjoyed it very much! And yeah, clever title!

Glad you enjoyed. I could think of no more accurate title.

• @ALB said:
    Enjoyed! Thanks.

Thank you for listening. Glad you enjoyed it.

• @pbelgium said:
    Forwards, backwards, slowed down, speeded up, inside out, outside in ... Jimi sounds great whichever way.
    Cheers.

Thanks for listening.
    Not even I can fuck up His Majesty.

• @Daveypoo said:

@LinearLineman said:

Music for the post-apocalyse? 😎🤘

Post? It seems like it’s ongoing.
    Thanks for listening.

• @JeffChasteen I am now going outside to fuck with some electricity. I may be some time....

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @JeffChasteen I am now going outside to fuck with some electricity. I may be some time....

Watt?

• @JeffChasteen said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:
    @JeffChasteen I am now going outside to fuck with some electricity. I may be some time....

Watt?

:)

Trust you're forging forth into this sparkly new era etc.