Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

haQ attaQ Ep 13 - "Troll-beat"

edited October 2014 in Creations

In this episode I am recreating an old Swedish lullaby using Rebirth, Tera Synth and vocal harmonies! This episode is also a tribute to John Bauer a Swedish painting/drawing artist who's well known for his famous Troll art. :)

Hope you like it! :)

Comments

• xenxen
    edited October 2014

Great vid. The vocal harmonies sound excellent. When you use Rebirth and Cubasis together have you ever managed to get sync start/stop working using MIDI, or do you sample and trim?

• @xen: Due to the hardware limitations of my iPad mini non-retina, I've had to adopt a complete "sample and trim"/export paste workflow.

I I have very little experience syncing apps on iDevices.

• Ok, cheers.

• Best ios show, period. Informative, humorous, tasteful playing, love the artistic touch, and above all....personality. Don't stop Jakob.

• As always, brilliant, I really look forward to these

• Great stuff. I'd love to hear your take on the other trolls though!

• Excellent Jakob, big thumbs up!

• edited October 2014

I'm with @CJ_Stout on this. Great personality, informative, amusing and inspiring. We're very fortunate to have such enthusiastic characters as Doug and Jakob to motivate us. Thanks guys! :D

• edited October 2014

Good stuff mang. I use a similar bouncing workflow. Funky song.

• I am shocked at all the generous and positive responses, and it makes me very very happy! Every time I start filming for an episode I'm almost convinced it's going to become flimsy and comprehensible. I am very glad you all like it! :)

• I'll pimp his Patreon site! Here's the link. Show some support for these great videos!

http://www.patreon.com/jakobhaq

• Oh my -- I love that song...love your videos too...but the Trolls...incredible. Also, to me, it really is a fantastic example of how diverse electronic music can be.

• Thank you so much for your kind words people! :)

Time is 2:30 night time here in Sweden and I just finished editing the thumbnail for the next haQ attaQ episode (#14).

The video will as scheduled be uploaded on Wednesday. I've included a preview of the thumbnail here. ;)

• Love your work, it's another set of iOS music making videos to look forward to including Dougs work ( TheSoundTestRoom)
    Keep up the works GUYS.

• edited October 2014

Thank you!

I too love what Doug does! The next haQ attaQ episode #14 (thumbnail above) has been inspired by a video that Doug did in 2013.

I've done a lot of dub, reggae, roots and ska in the past, and watching this video got me exited about those genres again.

I grew up with that kind of music and lost it a long the way, but @thesoundtestroom brought it back again! Thank you Doug!