Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Heartbreak

edited January 2021 in Creations

Hard to be in anything but a somber mood these days. Fortunately, I’ve been collaborating with @animal on a video project that keeps my spirits up and should be very positive.

So, please bear with me. Listen or not. WorldSynth, Zeeon, Poison-202, Jubal flute, iFretless Sax.

Comments

• @LinearLineman mike, your somber mood has put me in a good mood. I really wasn’t expecting to hear that when I saw the apps you used. It sounds unlike anything I’ve heard on the forum and is great.

• @rud said:
    @LinearLineman mike, your somber mood has put me in a good mood. I really wasn’t expecting to hear that when I saw the apps you used. It sounds unlike anything I’ve heard on the forum and is great.

Agreed. I really enjoyed this. And we can always count on Mike to not stagnate and always innovate :heart:

• This is like a New Orleans funeral march from the future. Dug it Mike. Like my mom says, don't let the bastards keep you down.

• I’m glad it gave you pleasure @rud. Thanks for listening.
    Thanks @senhorlampada, it will be hard to turn back to standard jazz idioms, now. Must push forward!

Haha @ecamburn ... “Nolite te bastardes carborundorum”! I’ve been watching Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu. That mock Latin phrase (created in WW2, I just discovered, was used by Margaret Atwood in the book and in the series. Indeed, they will not grind me down, if I can keep making music. “Funeral March from the future” seems quite apt. After three years of iOS the future is the place I want to go with it. Thanks for listening!