Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

76 free presets for Cube Synth

Here are 76 presets for VirSyn Cube Synth for iPad. As the Magellan bank I released last week, I used the randomizer function to create each and then further edited them to get closer to what I wanted.

Most of the presets fit in the atmospheric and/or special FX category.

In this video, I am simply browsing through some of the presets.

Don't forget to "Strike the Like" if you like this!!

The preset bank is in a zip archive that can be downloaded from my Free Sounds page, in the lower part of the page.

Depending on your browser and operating system, you may have to right-click and save as.
Presets are in a zip file, once unzipped, you have to use iTunes File Sharing or an iOS transfer software to import them in your iPad.

Comments

• Sweet, thanks! Have you used Tera?

• edited January 2021

You're welcome!
    I have used Tera, I like its sound but I not that fond of the multi-pages UI.

Edit: I mean that I am not very fond of multi-pages UI in general, not specifically Tera's UI.

• Thank you much, @zvon
    Cube is A#1 with me, can’t wait to load these.

• edited January 2021

@Littlewoodg said:
    Thank you much, @zvon
    Cube is A#1 with me, can’t wait to load these.

Cool!
    Cube is great and particularly IMHO at creating rhythmic and atmospheric beds, here are a few Memory collection vocal samples over a short snippet of the above video: