Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• Presets on an analog synth is always impressive/useful but I’m not convinced the sound of this synth is all that interesting. $/€649.99* and $/€399.99 are reasonable prices as far as I’m concerned (Fatar keyboard counts! Preset recall on an analog counts!) but relative to the competition? Hard to work out the value proposition considering the basic uno sound and the lack of knob-per-function interface.

Happy to see another solid analog on the market for sure. And I haven’t spent any time listening to the 3-osc, dual filter possibilities so grain of salt, etc. But yeah, expanding the synthesis capabilities while maintaining the 4 knob matrix programming UI... at that price point... I dunno.

• The one reason I'm excited about the Uno Synth Pro is that hopefully they'll release a Uno Drum Pro. The Uno Drum was almost an awesome machine but they cut too many corners.

• @IK_Multimedia - can you link to the manual for the pro as soon as one is available, for us please?

• Not a fan of the looks of the UNO series, don’t find it inspiring.

• @u0421793 said:
    @IK_Multimedia - can you link to the manual for the pro as soon as one is available, for us please?

I notice the manual is up https://download.ikmultimedia.com/plugins/Manuals/UNOSynthPro/UNO_Synth_Pro_User_Manual.pdf
    By the way @IK_Multimedia there’s a mistake on page 20, the modulation sources list, OSC2 Tune is in twice, presumably one of them should be level.

By the way what are those mod sources for the osc tune and level? Is it simply where the tune and level knobs were set, or is it the resultant tune and level values taking into consideration any other modulation on the oscs?

• edited April 2021

@quartzite said:
    The one reason I'm excited about the Uno Synth Pro is that hopefully they'll release a Uno Drum Pro. The Uno Drum was almost an awesome machine but they cut too many corners.

Ooh yeah! Never thought of that. I have both the synth and the drum machine and I love them both.