Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video on 5+ Cool Things to Do with YaleD Reverse Delay by Sonosaurus (winners announced)

Video on 5+ Cool Things to Do with YaleD Reverse Delay by Sonosaurus

yaleD is a really great reverse delay FX app for iOS (both iPad and iPhone). ‘yaleD’ is of course ‘Delay’ in reverse! It’s a simple enough app so there is less need for a walkthrough tutorial than is often the case with the apps I review. Instead, in this video I go through some ideas for how to use the app in creative ways on a variety of different sound sources from drums to ambient tracks.

See the pinned Youtube comment for details on how to win. Please remember to give this a thumbs-up etc if you find it useful folks! Thank you.

Comments

• Oh, that’s one I like. I’ll watch later

• Actually really enjoyed working on ideas for this one, it was an app I hadn't used for a while til I decided to use it in my Polyphase vid, but it's a cool one indeed.

• I thought this app was a one trick pony, seems I was very mistaken. Very creative uses in the video Gav. Its definitely gotten me to reconsider how I can still put it to use.

• I have yaleD as a permanent input effect for guitar in Quantiloop. When I’ve filled QL up with loops I take an extended diversion for some backwards noodling reverie, brilliant app.

• @aleyas said:
    I thought this app was a one trick pony, seems I was very mistaken. Very creative uses in the video Gav. Its definitely gotten me to reconsider how I can still put it to use.

Thanx aleyas!

@steve99 this reminds me also that I have still not properly checked out Quantiloop.

• The lucky winners:

Jeroen Diepenbroek
    Michael Mocyk
    gldnspud
    Saintmoz
    Chris Woodrow
    🎉🎉🎉