Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: I LOVE the soundtrack and sound design of Crying Suns...

edited January 2021 in Other

What video games soundtrack and sounds inspire you?

Yes it’s very Tron-ish. It’s got that little bit of 8bit crunch.

Comments

• edited January 2021

@audiblevideo : If you liked the Crying Suns soundtrack, I’m pretty sure you’ll like this. In fact, I liked the soundtrack to Deus Ex Human Revolution so much I bought the soundtrack album. Yearning Cyberpunk wonderfulness, like the best bits of Blade Runner and then some. The game is still worth playing too:

• @Svetlovska said:
    @audiblevideo : If you liked the Crying Suns soundtrack, I’m pretty sure you’ll like this. In fact, I liked the soundtrack to Deus Ex Human Revolution so much I bought the soundtrack album. Yearning Cyberpunk wonderfulness, like the best bits of Blade Runner and then some. The game is still worth playing too:

Thanks for the recommendation. “A title” games have definitely been getting the cinematic soundtrack treatment these past few years. I was just surprised at a pixel art game had such a cool sounds when I bought it.

Ya’ll should subscribe to 8 bit music theory on YouTube lots of insights.

• These are good ones. Gonna add one that's really awesome too... the one for FTL - Faster Than Light

https://open.spotify.com/album/7us4WRnwvqCE3cppHVNjIu?autoplay=true

• edited January 2021

@senhorlampada : good shout, the track ‘Horror’ is virtually Dark Ambient! I actually have the game just never noticed how good the soundtrack was till you pointed it out.

• @Svetlovska said:
    @senhorlampada : good shout, the track ‘Horror’ is virtually Dark Ambient! I actually have the game just never noticed how good the soundtrack was till you pointed it out.

:love: :heart: Glad to have you enjoying it. 'Horror' is trully amazing. Dark Ambient fits really well for games. Now i'm having flashbacks of playing Quake with the awesome NIN soundtrack

• Yup, I remember it well. Very exciting, blood pumping stuff. Too hardcore for my usual listening taste but perfect for that brilliant game. I still remember the first time in the opening moments of the game when I fired my blaster down a dark corridor, and the light from the bolt illuminated the walls! Beginning of a new era...