Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

O.T.: An extraordinarily dark day in American history...

Comments

• I don’t want this forum to get political at all but regardless of which side you are on this is absolutely terrible.

• @klownshed said:
    If you ever needed proof of white privilege in America, you have it now.

Every picture tells a story as they say.......pity they couldn’t stop the prick with the confederate flag getting in. Although why would they against an all white crowd, they thought truncheons and pepper spray would do the job...JOKE

@Moderndaycompiler said:
    Meanwhile last summer we saw this for BLM protests...

• edited January 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It’s a sad day here, and I do not minimize the seriousness of the situation. But I do have to keep my faith that ultimately human decency will triumph. When Mitch McConnell is a voice of reason in an event, you know something is sideways.

• edited January 2021

<>

• @Max23 said:
    I can understand that its easy to manipulate people that have a beer can as brain,
    but what's with the whole republican party that allowed this bs to happen?

none of these people are trustable anymore. and they know it.
    fake news from the orange man are over in 14 days.

uncle Putin sure laughs his ass off.
    Erdogan sits infront of his tv, ah this will never happen to me, I will arrest double of the usual suspects.
    china thinks hey since when do they lie more than we do?

Who cares what a few nations leaders are thinking. They are a silver spoon people. I think the news and internet has bought about mass worship of people that no one even knows or meets ( including Trump )

The real world leaders would never have a palace. They would find it easier to keep putting everything into catergories.

• Now the shot woman has died, taking this to a whole other level.

• edited January 2021
  • edited January 2021
  • Twitter has locked Trump out for 12 hours, about time.....

• Im making a free or cheap app that can make any website be blank and would need a factory reset of machines. Im maybe hoping it will be popular. You want to fix a twitter habit? Cnn? I figure cencorship is/will be the norm. Why not get rich, whilst knowing you might meet different people ( like before the internet etc )

Anyone can make it though ( if you agree )

• Sounds harsh but it would be fun to see everyone just blanking their screens. Someone make it. See if gets approved.

• Turning a blind eye is how the world arrived at this point in the first place.

Switching it off or making the internet blank doesn’t stop this from happening.
    It simply means you’re not looking at it as it continues to happen.

It’s the thing about ugly truths.

14 days.

Then we need to start finding ways to heal the damage that has been done.

Until then.

14 days.

• @Gravitas said:
    Turning a blind eye is how the world arrived at this point in the first place.

Switching it off or making the internet blank doesn’t stop this from happening.
    It simply means you’re not looking at it as it continues to happen.

It’s the thing about ugly truths.

14 days.

Then we need to start finding ways to heal the damage that has been done.

Until then.

14 days.

I hope so Gravitas but dont become blind also.

• edited January 2021

I hope enough US voters will remember these final days the most due to the Peak-end Rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peak–end_rule

• Wow...just.... Wow. I do think impeachment might finally have become a reality. And at least there is a ray of light in Georgia.

• I know. You helped me with my ios design. Should be complete by 20th. Havent bothered with music until sorted. Weird like that. Some might say not appreciative maybe.

Thanks though.

• @sigma79 said:
    I know. You helped me with my ios design. Should be complete by 20th. Havent bothered with music until sorted. Weird like that. Some might say not appreciative maybe.

Thanks though.

No worries.

Music turns up when it needs to for all of us.

• edited January 2021

We will see what will happen after 20 Jan. Will trump people suddenly dissolve in the air? Those.in power already destabilised the bases of society in 2020, many people are down financially and mentally..uncle creepy Joe does not offer any hope. So many guns in america... I would stockpile.some.essential.items. just in case.

• @Gravitas said:

@sigma79 said:
    I know. You helped me with my ios design. Should be complete by 20th. Havent bothered with music until sorted. Weird like that. Some might say not appreciative maybe.

Thanks though.

No worries.

Music turns up when it needs to for all of us.

Noticed you have a mix controller. Just about to see reviews of headache sound omni. Been hassle trying to get a fader that I cant choose a new mixer because they just say faders fit mixer when mixer company says they dont. So out of principle might buy an omni and forgo a 1210 platter. It should have a dvs app for ios soon. At mo its just android. Deck looks good. Wont be as good as a 1210 and ultimate fader but would look cool with all the bluetooth midi controllers. Will see.

• He's now wishing Twitter had just blocked him years ago 😂

• Wonder if Drambo could add a module for the omni. So you have cue points on an audio track and other fader for another drambo scene?

• @Gavinski said:

He's now wishing Twitter had just blocked him years ago 😂

Hehe, if only he had even this level of awareness. This is clearly some sort of new rodent human hybrid.

• That would be good. Although Id use Drambo track on another ipad with a zoom, which might sound better. So other fader wouldnt be mapped I guess. Maybe its not tat type of controller.

• @sigma79

The conversation regarding midi controllers etc can be continued on another thread.

It’s not appropriate for this thread considering the subject matter.

A child died this evening.
    16 years old.
    Shot because of what happened in US Capitol House.
    America is going to wake up tomorrow with real concerns
    in regards to it’s democracy, it’s leaders and it’s people.

We’re going to be waking up to a Lockdown 3 here in the U.K.
    Germany have had their Lockdown extended also.
    Many people in other countries have very real concerns.

We have to acknowledge these concerns otherwise will not be able to get through it.

I’d rather go blind knowing we did something
    than keep our eyes knowing we did nothing at all.

• @Gravitas said:
    @sigma79

The conversation regarding midi controllers etc can be continued on another thread.

It’s not appropriate for this thread considering the subject matter.

A child died this evening.
    16 years old.
    Shot because of what happened in US Capitol House.
    America is going to wake up tomorrow with real concerns
    in regards to it’s democracy, it’s leaders and it’s people.

We’re going to be waking up to a Lockdown 3 here in the U.K.
    Germany have had their Lockdown extended also.
    Many people in other countries have very real concerns.

We have to acknowledge these concerns otherwise will not be able to get through it.

I’d rather go blind knowing we did something
    than keep our eyes knowing we did nothing at all.

I just watched video. I dont usually watch but thats horrible. R.I.P

• Polarised people on either side are dangerous. Today's right wing idiots, the anarchist thugs rioting for months in Portland (after dark, when the peaceful protestors and media have left) etc. People were shot there too in violence at the autonomous zone.

All media is biased, you are only shown what you want to see. I'm not American but I listen to podcasts by non-woke progressive leftist Americans (sounds contradictory I know) who have no problem taking to reasonable people on either side. Which is where the vast majority of people actually are, despite it being in the best interests of media companies to polarise people further, and which the tech companies feed on and encourage.

I hope America can stave off civil war, but the polarisation and hate is so huge. "live not by lies" is a phrase I've heard a bit lately and which I'd like to practice more. We are all lied to, usually it's easier to go with your in-group but ultimately it's more dangerous.

To all the Americans here, I'm truly sorry for what your great country is doing it to yourself.

• Regardless of the rhetoric that will undoubtedly follow the usual pattern over the next few days, this will seal Trump’s place in history as the most inept and un-American President ever elected to office.

• @michael_m said:
    Regardless of the rhetoric that will undoubtedly follow the usual pattern over the next few days, this will seal Trump’s place in history as the most inept and un-American President ever elected to office.

Luckily in this case there IS evidence to back those claims up. He’s presenting evidence like that since he was very young. The family history is not at all surprising, it is all textbook stuff when narcissistic personality disorder is involved. That doesn’t excuse any action he’s ever done, it just provides context.

There is starting to be discussion of removing him from office now, I don’t know if it will go anywhere but his actions today seem to have finally been one step too many (sad that 20,000 steps ago was already one too many). We will see, but Mike Pence’s statement tonight was pretty powerful. I don’t have to agree with his politics or ideals to recognize that. I do think Trump is going to try to throw Pence under the bus (he’s already tried so that’s not a big stretch I’m making) and will wish he hadn’t done that.

This discussion has been closed.