Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

O.T.: An extraordinarily dark day in American history...

America is officially a third-world country.

Comments

• "WASHINGTON — Thousands of supporters of Donald Trump have staged an attempted coup at the president’s urging, rioting and breaching the halls of Congress while elected officials were beginning to certify Joe Biden’s presidential election win, gaining access to the floor of the Senate and setting off an armed standoff with law enforcement in the House of Representatives.

The insurrection, egged on by an aggrieved Trump who refuses to concede an election he has firmly lost, came when his supporters stormed the Capitol Wednesday morning, with many supporters breaking through barricades of police officers and breaching the doors."

• How incredibly embarrassing for America.

• Meanwhile last summer we saw this for BLM protests...

• (and people who pull the strings behind the curtains are smirking as everything goes according to the plan)

• edited January 2021

That's some serious "General App Discussion" right there ;)

EDIT: Thread has thankfully been moved to "Off-Topic" since then ;)

• @SevenSystems said:
    That's some serious "General App Discussion" right there ;)

:D

• Probably a lot of good sample fodder in the news feeds covering these events.

• @Moderndaycompiler said:
    Meanwhile last summer we saw this for BLM protests...

It’s mental how different the response has been.

• @Paulinko said:
    Probably a lot of good sample fodder in the news feeds covering these events.

Yeah, I've actually heard some phone numbers exchanged but every time I tried to call them, I surprisingly got a busy signal :D

• I'm really bothered by the guy with his nose out of his mask. He didn't RTFM :lol:

• Absolutely fucking disgusting

• On the shirt one of my friends wore to my motorcycle club.

Here is my new shirt:

• edited January 2021

Oh and in case you didn't see this tweet:

Images of the looting of the Capitol building. Imagine what would have happened had their faces been black and it was a Target store (shots fired).

• @fprintf said:

Here is my new shirt:

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think this pretty much seals Trump’s loss in the next elections.
    I know there is a lot of people his rhetoric resonates with but I doubt majority of voters will identify with this.

• @Max23 said:
    14 days

It will be a lot longer than 14 days before Trump (who is the cause) and the radicalized ever become insignificant - if ever.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If there's any upside it's that millions of centrist Americans just decided that the Republican Party is basically irrelevant. And voters in the state of Georgia punctuated that sentence quite nicely. And I say these things as a true centrist.

• @supadom said:
    I think this pretty much seals Trump’s loss in the next elections.
    I know there is a lot of people his rhetoric resonates with but I doubt majority of voters will identify with this.

He’ll be in fuckin prison by then or just going in with a bit of luck, fucking tyrant trash

• Awww, what a missed op. They totally should have all worn suits.

• edited January 2021
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It is important that he be impeached while in office (obviously). Only in that way (other than conviction for a felony) can he possibly be prevented from running again. The impeachment does not have to conclude before the 20th.

The Georgia Senate victories and this uncontained assault, I believe, will do Trump much more harm than good. All the elected assholes we’re on their bellies in Congress today, clutching gas masks. There would have been no distinction between Democrats and Republicans if there had been assault weapons present. They were ALL scared shitless and they will remember.

Lots of talk about the 25th Amendment. Unlikely, but we can dream.

• ALBALB
    edited January 2021

@gregsmith said:
    How incredibly embarrassing for America.

I’ve been embarrassed for a long time. 4 years at least...

• edited January 2021
  • If you ever needed proof of white privilege in America, you have it now.

@Moderndaycompiler said:
    Meanwhile last summer we saw this for BLM protests...

• Trumpstock 2020, watch out for the brown acid kids!

It doesn’t look like it’s going to be any sort of real political thing, just a spectacle to keep the flame alive in the hearts of his admirers and sets the family up for a lifetime of continued grifting of the gullible.

• edited January 2021
This discussion has been closed.