Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

How to setup iRigPro Duo + MidiGuitar2 -> Synth.

Hi everyone!

Can you please help me set up this combination in AudioBus3:

on iPhone SE, I have Audiobus3 and MidiGuitar2 apps. As input I use electric guitar connected via iRigPro duo.
How to set this up in AudioBus3 to control AU synths?

So far, I managed to have midi input MG2, output any AU synth and that works, but can be played only with MG2 keyboard; while MG2 input selector (to pick iRig) is empty (or disabled?).
MG2 standalone works fine.

I cannot figure out how to enable my electric guitar as source for MG2 within Audiobus3.

Please help
e1

Comments

• edited November 2020

Add MG as MIDI source
    Add Synth as MIDI destination

Add iRig as Audio source
    Add MG (instance A) as Audio FX

Add Synth (instance A) as Audio source
    Add Speaker as Audio destination

• Thank you @mojozart ! :)
    Works perfectly!

• what is the instance A ?

• How would I route lets say -Touch OSC- with an app to control via midi

• Instance A is the instance that was already created.

• My problem is, I already tried it with my korg bluetooth keyboard and it does not fail, it is the incompatibility with the yamaha p45, you can fix the bug in the mixer screen, it becomes erratic after moving the midi volume button