Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Noise-App Crash

Any help please! The NoiseApp crashes at start - no way to get it working.I ˋve got almost all the
IAPs and don ˋt want to delete and reinstall...Latest IOS, iPadPro.

Comments

• It can be loaded in AUM, but it is not responsive, so it is not possible to select any sounds.

IOS 14.3, iPad Pro 12.9

I made a support request and got this answer from Roli:

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, due shifts in our team, we have struggled to maintain Noise and I'm really sorry about that. I know the product team is aware of the issues and they are ​exploring possible solutions, so I will pass along this feedback, as well.

Thanks for taking the time to share it and wishing you and your loved ones all the best in these extraordinary times.

So I don't have high hopes for it to be fixed anytime soon.

• Omg just noticed.

Terrible. I have ton of packs😭

• @Charlesalbert said:
    Omg just noticed.

Terrible. I have ton of packs😭

Me too 😢

• edited December 2020

If u leave it open after sometimes it becomes working

• @Charlesalbert said:
    If u leave it open after sometimes it becomes working

Thanks, you're right, it's working after some time 👍

• One more reason for me not to update to ios 14.