Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis 3 Lost Data (solved!!)

Well, it happened. I opened CB3 and all the projects and mixes were gone. Gone, gone, gone! Lol!
Fortunately, all my stuff is archived on SoundCloud and BandCamp.

I turned off the iCloud backup so, hopefully, the last backup should have the CB3 data. Is that correct? Please advise how to restore from iCloud? Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?

Comments

• @LinearLineman said:
    Well, it happened. I opened CB3 and all the projects and mixes were gone. Gone, gone, gone! Lol!
    Fortunately, all my stuff is archived on SoundCloud and BandCamp.

I turned off the iCloud backup so, hopefully, the last backup should have the CB3 data. Is that correct? Please advise how to restore from iCloud? Mother of Mercy, is this the end of Rico?

1. Hi there, please don’t be offended. just a quick question. Have you tried restarting the ipad?
    2. Did you by any chance move Cubasis Project frolder from Files App?
    3. You can restore your iPad with the last successful backup. So if you switch auto backup off before the issue you encountered, you will be luck to get your old projects back. But if you turn the auto backup off after the incident and your iPad already did a successful backup, then in that case you lost everything.
    4. To restore (you can’t restore single apps, but the whole ipad) just go into settings, general, reset and choose “erase all content and settings “. The ipad would restart and do a reset. After it’s done, you will be greeted with the main screen where you login with your icloud ID, and after it would ask you if you want to set the ipad up as new or restore from backup. Choose from backup and let it do it’s thing.
      Good luck 🤞🏽
  • There are 2 classes of computer users:

Those that have lost data.
    Those that will loose data.

I feel you pain. But you do have all those Band Camp and Sound Cloud recordings as a record of your work.

• Use the Files app to look for the C3 folder.
    If you can see it, check if it still has your stuff.
    Maybe your stuff is still there, but C3 is bugging out.

• this is very bad. I hope whatever caused this will be fixed.

I actually had a major issue with one of my projects yesterday where configurations of some of the AUv3s in a project were lost between saves. Not sure if this is device, host, or guest related bug, but it was quite frustrating. Not sure how to reproduce, or even if it is possible to reproduce. Oh well :(

• @god said:
    this is very bad. I hope whatever caused this will be fixed.

I actually had a major issue with one of my projects yesterday where configurations of some of the AUv3s in a project were lost between saves. Not sure if this is device, host, or guest related bug, but it was quite frustrating. Not sure how to reproduce, or even if it is possible to reproduce. Oh well :(

Cubasis 3?

• @rs2000 said:

@god said:
    this is very bad. I hope whatever caused this will be fixed.

Cubasis 3?

yep.

• So, what happened?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @CracklePot, sorry, I thought I had posted... @Paa89 suggested a hard restart. That restored everything in Cubasis 3. Odd and amazing at the same time. Thank you @Paa89!!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @CracklePot, sorry, I thought I had posted... @Paa89 suggested a hard restart. That restored everything in Cubasis 3. Odd and amazing at the same time. Thank you @Paa89!!

Ahh good.
    Was curious, just in case I hit this problem in the future.
    So happy to know you did not lose all those great music projects!
    🙂

• @CracklePot , thanks, my friend.

• @LinearLineman said:
    @CracklePot, sorry, I thought I had posted... @Paa89 suggested a hard restart. That restored everything in Cubasis 3. Odd and amazing at the same time. Thank you @Paa89!!

Glad that helped. Restoring the iPad would have been a pain