Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bug report: Model D broken in latest AUM update? Solved: it’s the buffer

Hi all,
@j_liljedahl / Anyone else getting this? As soon as I try to add Model D to a session of the newest update of AUM, even if it is the only app in the session, it maxes out the audio in a weird way , with an audible click, and causes one of those ‘sound stop’ crashes to AUM itself, which can only be fixed by quitting and restarting. This is what I see at the moment I attempt to load ModelD D:

Comments

• Are you using 2048 buffer?
    I think that’s the reason, looks like Model D isn’t compatible, does the same until I change buffer.

• @carnbot: yes, that’s it - solved! Thanks :) (that was quick - I love this forum :) )

• edited December 2020

Yeah I've not seen many apps not work with that buffer. I do love using 2048 though if you don't need fast latency, gives the session a bit more juice :)

• edited December 2020