Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Modern Folk Music-Realize demo

edited October 2014 in Creations

Wondering how it sounds to others?

Would like to know
  1. Sounds?7 votes
    1. A little more work
      42.86%
    2. A lot more work
      28.57%
    3. OK as is
      28.57%

Comments

• Not my cup of tea, but I sense it's not too far away from what you had in mind, which is good enough I guess. Does sound a bit to these ears like Phil Collins has been at the mushrooms again...

• Lol, litterally, to the above comment.

• edited October 2014

It has a celtic rock in Arabia sound. The lyrics are great ;) Intially it threw me with the vocals but into the song the groove overcame my intial shock and i wound up diggin it.

I did however vote to keep working it and heres why; the accoustic guitar needs more presence or volume, but music is a personal thing, what one hates another loves. I like it.

• It has a nice feeling too it, I like the groove. I'm not quite sure about the vocal effects, the auto-tune(?) bit. I want to know how it would sound with a less effect-y feel to it. Otherwise, I did enjoy it :)

• Thank you for all the comments, I value them as I find it hard to be objective after so many listens.

• cool song. too many vocal effects - distracting.

• @audiblevideo said:

cool song. too many vocal effects - distracting.

Thanks for listening and for your opinion.

• Not the style of music I listen every day, but I like the "happy energy" it gives off.
    Often tired by this over used autotune effect, in this song, it´s a real pleasure ! For me, tonight, It's catchy and positive.
    I like very much the second voice at 0:47.
    A little bit of "Air" (a french group), a little bit of Daft Punk unpluged (also french), with à little bit of hungarian reeds and some... yes, some Genesis memories.
    And beautiful clarinet responses between singing voices.

I imagine very well listen to it tomorrow morning, on waking, under the sun, dancing barefoot on the lawn of the garden. The kids will love :)
    (and me too !).
    Thanx for this happy music !

By cons, definitely not a "FOLK song" for me ! ?...

• @ChiffonDoux said:

Not the style of music I listen every day, but I like the "happy energy" it gives off.
    Often tired by this over used autotune effect, in this song, it´s a real pleasure ! For me, tonight, It's catchy and positive.
    I like very much the second voice at 0:47.
    A little bit of "Air" (a french group), a little bit of Daft Punk unpluged (also french), with à little bit of hungarian reeds and some... yes, some Genesis memories.
    And beautiful clarinet responses between singing voices.

I imagine very well listen to it tomorrow morning, on waking, under the sun, dancing barefoot on the lawn of the garden. The kids will love :)
    (and me too !).
    Thanx for this happy music !

By cons, definitely not a "FOLK song" for me ! ?...

Thank you ChiffonDoux for the nice words. I was thinking the term "folk" more as music that is a reflection of current times and also hopeful that things can get better.

I also like Air, Daft Punk and Genesis.

I think all of your favorite music eventually comes out in your own.

Cheers

• @DD829 said:

Sounds like ELO

I am a big ELO fan, glad to hear that.

• Lose the autotune, man.

• I am going to record a non auto-tune version and have two versions. Thanks for the comments.