Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

About this forum...

edited December 2020 in Support and Feedback

Would it be possible to create a Forum "Category" that is specifically Apps on Sale?

Anytime something goes on sale, it's been going in the GIANT "Everything is Cancelled" thread but that covers so much meta-discussion as well that I often miss those posts.

Unrelated question because if this exists I am clearly an idiot - Is there a way to jump to the "most recent comment" on any thread instead of clicking the link to the very first post and then clicking the bottom breadcrumb to get to the most/more-recent?
Thanks!

Comments

• Yeah, what about this forum!

• @boberto said:
    Unrelated question because if this exists I am clearly an idiot - Is there a way to jump to the "most recent comment" on any thread instead of clicking the link to the very first post and then clicking the bottom breadcrumb to get to the most/more-recent?
    Thanks!

If you already opened the thread, when you enter it again it will automatically go to the most recent
    (ok... just checked and it changed. It seems go to the one after the latest one you read)

• @LinearLineman said:
    Yeah, what about this forum!

+1

@boberto said:
    Would it be possible to create a Forum "Category" that is specifically Apps on Sale?

Appsliced(dot)co

Search engine.

Music apps.

Anytime something goes on sale, it's been going in the GIANT "Everything is Cancelled" thread but that covers so much meta-discussion as well that I often miss those posts.

>

Thanks!

You're welcome

• @Gravitas said:
    Appsliced(dot)co

Search engine.

Music apps.

And synthyfrog.com and discchord.com/sales

• @senhorlampada said:

@Gravitas said:
    Appsliced(dot)co

Search engine.