Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

pitch shifting apps!!!

are there any pitch shifters ?

Comments

• There are tons. There was actually a thread on this a few months ago here, so you can just search the forum. I did a video on Woodulator a few days ago, which is one of the good options.

It's a delay too but you can disable the delay part.

Crystals by eventide is another good choice:

@nikitaunknown

• Just released, Koala FX and Frekvens https://apps.apple.com/dk/app/frekvens/id1062305416 By Erik Sigth

• edited August 2020

Be careful, a frequency shifter is not a pitch shifter.
    I'm using the common wording used by most musicians here.
    If you want a classic pitch shifter effect like from the well-known Eventide, Digitech (Whammy) or TC effects, you'll be disappointed by the sound of frequency shifting like in frekvens or in other freq. shifters.
    Frequency shifters are technically perfect but they sound very unnatural.

• Interesting that this topic should crop up again, I did a Live Stream earlier this evening for Harmony Eight Pitch Shifting Delay

• AudioStretch?

• @IOSSOS said:
    AudioStretch?

@IOSSOS said:
    AudioStretch?

yes

• Pitch shifter in NuRack sounds good to me. You can create a rack and add compression, eq, filters, distorsión and maybe some modulation... Saves a lot of time .

• Jens Guell’s P3. Hands down the best pitch shifter on iOS.

• @Philandering_Bastard said:
    Jens Guell’s P3. Hands down the best pitch shifter on iOS.

Really? I would like to hear some examples. The examples that I have heard didn’t seem better than say BeatMaker 3’s.

What apps have you compared to P3? I ask because someone posted some examples which sounded fun but also pretty unnatural...but that might have been the poster’s intention. It was hard to get a sense of whether it could pitch shift without denature game sounds too much.

• @Gavinski said:
    There are tons. There was actually a thread on this a few months ago here, so you can just search the forum. I did a video on Woodulator a few days ago, which is one of the good options.

@nikitaunknown

I'm looking for a pitch shifter. Preferably (as usual) for MacOS as well as iOS. I'm wondering about Woodulator. I have it on iOS, and am wondering if anyone here is using it on the Mac as well, and can vouch for it? I love all my Woodman's apps so far.

• @andowrites said:

@Gavinski said:
    There are tons. There was actually a thread on this a few months ago here, so you can just search the forum. I did a video on Woodulator a few days ago, which is one of the good options.

@nikitaunknown

I'm looking for a pitch shifter. Preferably (as usual) for MacOS as well as iOS. I'm wondering about Woodulator. I have it on iOS, and am wondering if anyone here is using it on the Mac as well, and can vouch for it? I love all my Woodman's apps so far.

Unfortunately I missed getting Crystals in the recent plugin sale at Eventide, although I did catch myself a copy of Blackhole. :smile:

• Hello to everyone
    I am interested to buy Vocal Soloist or Pitch Shifter from 4Pockets.com
    I want to set specific static intervals meaning that I need to set a specific interval range and
    have it to remain STATIC regardless of the note.
    Is it possible in these two apps ?
    Has anyone here try anyone of these ?
    And something else .
    Why there is not a wet/dry option in Pitch Shifter ?
    Thank you all