Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

50% off Drum Drops acoustic multisamples — probably best available

Black Friday sale now on...

50% off absolutely everything. Use code HALFOFF at checkout. Ends midnight GMT 30th November.

Note, let’s all buy similar kits and hopefully someone can map them well in Audiolayer. I got a few of them but like the Ludwig super kit especially

https://www.drum-drops.com/collections/drum-samples

Comments

• edited November 2020

Thanks for the info.
    Really love their libraries. I might buy the most recent ones. But It seems that in their latest releases, there are far less velocities and no round robin, so even if the demo tracks do sounds good, I wonder if it is worth it (I already own most of the older "heavily sampled" kits.

BTW, Last year I took the time to write some sfz files for a few of the kits I own. For each kit, I created sfz file for the full kit and I also created separate sfz for each elements of each kits.
    My workflow is a bit strange. I usually load these in auria pro sampler. The kick on one track, snare on another etc.. and then sequence the whole thing with patterning 1 and 2. This way I can mix each element separately and I can create my own combination of drums.