Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• edited November 2020

T H A N K S ! ! !
    😃

• everything I need on ios except my epic ios synths -Ableton11/macos person-
    thank you so much Cem! 🙌🏿 -bir milyon tesekkur (: -

• I hadn’t even registered that these apps existed until yesterday. After watching @Gavinski’s tutorial video on ChordBud and RhythmBud, I grabbed the whole set. Thanks for putting these out there!

• Thanks guys 🙏 BTW - someone in UK can send me a screenshot of the iPad music category of App Store, please?
    I've been told all bud apps are in TOP 10 and I can't believe it :smiley: It might be my peak success that I would tell my grandchildren lol

• Sorry if it has been mentioned before (and i'm being dull in not understanding :lol:)

But what is the difference between Step and Arp?

Congrats on the top 10, @cem_olcay
    You deserve it, man

• Looking at your site is easier then reading the app store :tongue:
    I understood they have some similarities, but step can trigger note or chords, but arp has ratcheting, probability, etc.

• Nice. Completed the set.

• @cem_olcay said:
    Thanks guys 🙏 BTW - someone in UK can send me a screenshot of the iPad music category of App Store, please?
    I've been told all bud apps are in TOP 10 and I can't believe it :smiley: It might be my peak success that I would tell my grandchildren lol

https://appfigures.com/top-apps/ios-app-store/united-kingdom/ipad/music

• TOP 10 in Music cat

TOP 20 OVERALL !

• FYI: Here's the link to the @Gavinski chord/rhythm bud video mentioned above:

• @cem_olcay Thanks for the great apps + great deals.. 👍 and congrats on the top 10 UK music apps.. top 25 (so far) here in Canada 🇨🇦.. 😁

• I was planning to get chordbud if on sale but at these prices think I'll get them all

• @cazel said:

TOP 10 in Music cat

TOP 20 OVERALL !

That’s wicked, congrats! @cem_olcay

• edited November 2020

Nice showing in the U.S. too.

• the whole top5!! that’s great!!

• In Spain 🇪🇸

• @SNystrom said:
    FYI: Here's the link to the @Gavinski chord/rhythm bud video mentioned above:

Ooh boy! Somehow I missed this one.
    I was watching Cem's videos right now

• Well
    Just brought the lot
    Heard chat from the guys here, which was all positive
    Own Rosetta suite which I use all the time
    So told my self this is cem’s suite for £5
    Will dive in tonight
    Many thanks for the sale
    Furlough and Xmas round the corner has reduced my app purchases this year, so hope they make me a musician 😁

• IMO These are must have apps for midi. I use them all and quite frequently. $.99 each, is such a great deal, I almost wish I didn’t have them all so I could buy them all over again... They also work very well together which adds to the fun and usability. Grab them while you can.

• As Cem said “TODAY ONLY” SO ACT FAST.

• Bought the lot of 'em. Now I just need to figure out how to use them. Give me until next black Friday. It's just around the corner.

• @senhorlampada said:
    Sorry if it has been mentioned before (and i'm being dull in not understanding :lol:)

You deserve it, man

I don’t know about these apps in particular, but Step ususally means you set the Note directly, and Arp usually means you set the Note offsets of transpositions, but you need to input a Note to apply the offset/transposition to.

• Is anyone else having problems getting the apps’ transport to stay synced with the host in AUM? I’m seeing a distinct failure to RTZ when I’ve reset the AUM master transport.

• @CracklePot said:

@senhorlampada said:
    Sorry if it has been mentioned before (and i'm being dull in not understanding :lol:)

You deserve it, man

I don’t know about these apps in particular, but Step ususally means you set the Note directly, and Arp usually means you set the Note offsets of transpositions, but you need to input a Note to apply the offset/transposition to.

From what I gathered from the official page and videos that exactly it. I bought step, arp and rhythm a few hours ago, but am running a few errands so I couldn't test them yet. In about 2-3 hours I'll confirm it 😅

• I'm absolutely loving these. Just so simple and immediate.

• @cem_olcay said:
    Thanks guys 🙏 BTW - someone in UK can send me a screenshot of the iPad music category of App Store, please?

Well, it’s like winning the World Cup. You can watch it again and again 🙂

Congratulations!

• So happy for you @cem_olcay. Congrats on the chart success. :)

• These are some of my favourite midi apps. Thanks for posting the chordbud / scalebud one @SNystrom. Here's a link for the Arpbud one

And Big congrats on the store rankings @cem_olcay that's huge! Don't forget to give stars and reviews folks!

• For me all are 99 except chords

• @Jefe0820 said:
    For me all are 99 except chords

Same for me.