Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Lumbeats into a project

edited November 2020 in General App Discussion

I just can't get my head around how to use the Lumbeats apps. For example if I create an entire drum backing song how do I record that performance to import into Cubasis?

Or if I play something on the fly is it possible to record the output and save the performance as a stereo audio file?

Comments

• Hi @Ailerom. Of course you can ... You can do with inter-app audio or exporting audio files ( Soft, Rock and Funk currently)

With Inter-App:

• I have most of his apps and have always my fingers crossed that OneDay they will be updated into the AUv3 universe :) but you can also implement them into AUM and send the audio directly to Cubasis.

2:45 here

• @LuisMartinez said:
    Hi @Ailerom. Of course you can ... You can do with inter-app audio or exporting audio files ( Soft, Rock and Funk currently)

With Inter-App:

@LuisMartinez : any chance you will fix the problem that your apps’ virtual midi ports don’t work for sending notes to them? If you choose the apps’ MIDI port as an input in their MIDI configuration panel, they don’t receive the note if you send from another app. This often forces people to send notes from another app through Audiobus’ virtual MIDI. I think all of your apps have this problem. It makes it impossible to send notes from apps directly to your apps from things like AUM and BeatMaker.

• Thanks @david_2017, @espiegel123, @LuisMartinez

Also like to add, auv3, it's dynamite!

• @LuisMartinez : any chance you will fix the problem that your apps’ virtual midi ports don’t work for sending notes to them? If you choose the apps’ MIDI port as an input in their MIDI configuration panel, they don’t receive the note if you send from another app. This often forces people to send notes from another app through Audiobus’ virtual MIDI. I think all of your apps have this problem. It makes it impossible to send notes from apps directly to your apps from things like AUM and BeatMaker.

Yes, fixing it there days

• @LuisMartinez said:

@LuisMartinez : any chance you will fix the problem that your apps’ virtual midi ports don’t work for sending notes to them? If you choose the apps’ MIDI port as an input in their MIDI configuration panel, they don’t receive the note if you send from another app. This often forces people to send notes from another app through Audiobus’ virtual MIDI. I think all of your apps have this problem. It makes it impossible to send notes from apps directly to your apps from things like AUM and BeatMaker.

Yes, fixing it there days

:)