Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

70 FREE Ambient/Chilled Presets for Continua Synth by Spidericemidas

Comments

• @david_2017 Oh man, I really envy you...just getting these now is such an amazing treat. The patches will blow you away. They will fit nicely with the music you craft and the sounds will take you to some uncharted places.

Honestly, I am not sure what kind of Pixie Dust @Spidericemidas puts in his patches, but they are truly mind altering and spiritually expanding for me whenever I use them.

Enjoy the trip over the next several months with these :)

• @echoopera said:
    @david_2017 Oh man, I really envy you...just getting these now is such an amazing treat. The patches will blow you away. They will fit nicely with the music you craft and the sounds will take you to some uncharted places.

Honestly, I am not sure what kind of Pixie Dust @Spidericemidas puts in his patches, but they are truly mind altering and spiritually expanding for me whenever I use them.

Enjoy the trip over the next several months with these :)

@david_2017 Lol guys. Glad you got them installed in the end, David. Hope you have some fun with them. @echoopera has done some wonderful stuff with them, not to mention his Drambo adventures are a real treat too. 🕷🙏

• Does Continua have any random patch creation features?

• @Spidericemidas, bought this cause of your presets, but the Continua icon not appearing under ex[port in Dropbox. Any advice? Thanks, mate!

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Spidericemidas, bought this cause of your presets, but the Continua icon not appearing under ex[port in Dropbox. Any advice? Thanks, mate!

Maybe send to audioshare first. Or from inside the app preset window, select import, then import from Files app or Dropbox

• Thank you . They sound fantastic

• @LinearLineman said:
    @Spidericemidas, bought this cause of your presets, but the Continua icon not appearing under ex[port in Dropbox. Any advice? Thanks, mate!

Ah yes. Doug explains the import process here in the demo vid. Should still work this way.

• @Poppadocrock said:
    Does Continua have any random patch creation features?

Just checked. I can’t see anything for randomising.

• @JackRubinacci said:
    Thank you . They sound fantastic

Awesome! 😃🙏

• @Spidericemidas said:

@Poppadocrock said:
    Does Continua have any random patch creation features?

Just checked. I can’t see anything for randomising.

Right on. I know the phosphor apps do, but didn’t see anything about one in Continua. Thanks @Spidericemidas

• @Spidericemidas, Doug’s institutions eorked and I got the presets. Strangely, they appear in RedSkyLullabye’s preset list alphabetically under “S”. Shocking! But thanks😉😘

• Thank you @Spidericemidas
    These are incredible.
    😊

• Awesome! 😃🙏> @LinearLineman said:

@Spidericemidas, Doug’s institutions eorked and I got the presets. Strangely, they appear in RedSkyLullabye’s preset list alphabetically under “S”. Shocking! But thanks😉😘

Strange! I’ve never imported anything to Continua so I don’t know what happens. Well, at least you got them! Hope they’ll be of use to you. 😊🙏

• @CracklePot said:
    Thank you @Spidericemidas
    These are incredible.
    😊

You’re welcome. I hadn’t booted up Continua since finishing the bank so long ago, but since a few more comments dropped here, I opened it up again last night and was surprised that my brain melted at the UI, and I thought, how the heck did I manage to program this thing! Closed it again straight away. Lol. 🤯😬

• @Spidericemidas said:
    Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hbv5fpxzvo0aaf/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Thanks mate

• @RUST( i )K said:

@Spidericemidas said:
    Straightforward programming as always. I never use, and therefore never include assigns for XY Pads, Velocity or Macros. I spend what little free time I have available to me on iPad just for seeking out tones with subtle movements in the smooth and gentle end of the sonic palette, mostly...

Download/Install method tested twice and confirmed as working: Export file from Dropbox to AudioShare. Open Continua. Open Presets library. Select “Import”. Point the Browser at AudioShare. Select the Spidericemidas Zip file. The presets folder will then be installed into the “User” folder in Continua’s library. Double tap the “User” folder to open. Double tap the Spidericemidas folder to open. Play and relax!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0hbv5fpxzvo0aaf/Spidericemidas.zip?dl=0

Thanks mate

Hey hey RUSTiK! Thanks for jogging my memory there with my own words! Blimey! I had totally forgotten that I had actually tested the import method with the bank at the time and included it in the thread, and I just commented above that I’d never imported anything into Continua! Tbh I can’t even remember programming this bank back in February! As I mentioned above, I hadn’t booted up Continua since finishing the bank, and when I opened it up last night, I looked at the UI and couldn’t really take it all in!! I don’t think I could program it again! Shortly after making the Continua bank in Feb, I made the bank for Kronecker in March and then a few days later I had a rather savage and prolonged encounter with the wretched Covid-19, took months to recover back to some sense of normal functionality, same time as Mark Watt (Spacecraft) was hospitalised with it. Since then my sound design and music making has been awfully impaired by lack of concentration and focus and energy. I got it back together enough in August to finish the bank for Lagrange that I started last year, but my focus is still not what it was. I read somewhere of reports and accounts of people being left with a type of “brain fog” from the more intense experiences of Covid-19. Maybe it’s that!

I’m trying to produce another bank for Kaspar at the moment, but somehow programming is not as easy for me as it used to be. 🤯😬

• Thanks for these! Continua crashed three times trying to import, but when I opened it after the last crash, there were the patches in all their glory :)

• Hey Spider, haven't talked to you in a while....

Regarding your symptoms, have you tried Vitamin B12 suppliments? I'm a PA sufferer myself and I often suffer the dreaded "brain fog". I read somewhere that sometimes covid treatment uses nitrus oxide, which can seriously deplete B12 levels. PA me if you need any more info...

• @Hypervox said:
    Hey Spider, haven't talked to you in a while....

Regarding your symptoms, have you tried Vitamin B12 suppliments? I'm a PA sufferer myself and I often suffer the dreaded "brain fog". I read somewhere that sometimes covid treatment uses nitrus oxide, which can seriously deplete B12 levels. PA me if you need any more info...

Hey! Thanks for that suggestion. Yeah I seriously need to try something to get back in the zone again! I was being quite productive and creative up until March this year, and after that I lost the concentration and energy. Got a few pleasing potential track ideas started this year but the thought of actually digging in and constructing EQing mixing them into proper tracks just seems too much effort and I can’t focus on anything. All I can manage at the moment is just booting up random apps and tinkering but not going anywhere with them. So I’ll try your suggestion, worth a shot! Thanks very much! 🙏

• @iansainsbury said:
    Thanks for these! Continua crashed three times trying to import, but when I opened it after the last crash, there were the patches in all their glory :)

Glad you got them! 😃👍

• So sorry to hear of your COVID artifacts @Spidericemidas. I hope the vitamins will help. People are, for the most part, ignoring the ”Long Haulers” with severe after effects like loss of taste and mental clarity.

The disease is a true monster and the idiocy that surrounds it is monstrous, I truly hope you’ll recover completely. We need those presets! Thanks for all you do, my friend.

• @Spidericemidas I hope the fog lifts soon my friend. I bet this entire forum feels the same way.

I’m no doctor, but since you have been stuck indoors more than most during the pandemic, maybe you haven’t gotten much sunlight. It’s possible some vitamin D will help as well.

https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/benefits-vitamin-d#vitamin-d-deficiency

• @LinearLineman @Poppadocrock Thank you both very much for the thoughts 🙏 Yeah, it’s certainly a strange one, isn’t it?! I wonder how Mark Watt is doing these days?

• Nest days of the year are undoubtedly these, when you wake up and see a new spidericemidas Thread and you know... today will be a good day because there is one Synth plug-in that has received new life by the master 👊🏼🙃 you rock man!!!

• @david_2017 said:
    Nest days of the year are undoubtedly these, when you wake up and see a new spidericemidas Thread and you know... today will be a good day because there is one Synth plug-in that has received new life by the master 👊🏼🙃 you rock man!!!

Heh! I wish it was a new one, but this is February’s old bank which has just received some new comments, so I guess it’s moved back to the front page and at first glance probably looks like a new post. 😁

• Oh mate, I knew that. I was talking completely in general! Your presets packs are golden 🙌🏼

@Spidericemidas said:

@david_2017 said:
    Nest days of the year are undoubtedly these, when you wake up and see a new spidericemidas Thread and you know... today will be a good day because there is one Synth plug-in that has received new life by the master 👊🏼🙃 you rock man!!!

Heh! I wish it was a new one, but this is February’s old bank which has just received some new comments, so I guess it’s moved back to the front page and at first glance probably looks like a new post. 😁

• As soon as continua dropped in price, I purchased, then I recalled this thread and dug it up for the presets. Then I thought, anyone else who just got continua might want to know about these great free patches. Cheers @Spidericemidas

• @david_2017 said:
    Oh mate, I knew that. I was talking completely in general! Your presets packs are golden 🙌🏼

@Spidericemidas said:

@david_2017 said:

Ah right, ok! I wondered if you might be talking in general or thinking it was a new bank. 50/50 wrong guess on my part. Sorry, lol. Was worried for a minute there that you might be disappointed realising it was still an old bank you already got. 😊

• Haha, nothing to sorry about :)
    I know that there will be a day coming with a new thread and new life for old synths haha

Have a great one, mate! We love ❤️ You!!!!

@Spidericemidas said:

@david_2017 said:
    Oh mate, I knew that. I was talking completely in general! Your presets packs are golden 🙌🏼

@Spidericemidas said:

@david_2017 said:

Ah right, ok! I wondered if you might be talking in general or thinking it was a new bank. 50/50 wrong guess on my part. Sorry, lol. Was worried for a minute there that you might be disappointed realising it was still an old bank you already got. 😊

• @Poppadocrock said:
    As soon as continua dropped in price, I purchased, then I recalled this thread and dug it up for the presets. Then I thought, anyone else who just got continua might want to know about these great free patches. Cheers @Spidericemidas

Good thinking! Yeah, it’s a busy place here for sure. Threads disappear so quickly into the distant history unless they receive new comments, I think?
    You got a great bargain there with Continua’s discount at the moment. Excellent synth.