Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

"haQ attaQ" Show. A show by an iOS for iOS musicians.

edited October 2014 in Creations

Hello Guys!

I know I haven't posted here for a while. Iv'e been working
hard with my blog and YouTube channel, trying to create
something fun and informative for iOS musicians to consume.

The "haQ attaQ" show is a result of that process. So far
I've created and uploaded 7 episodes. I've also made 2 Trailers,
One for my channel and one for my new and improved Blog.
They're all available in HD.

Here's the latest episodes [EDITED on 18/10-2014 14:35 GMT+1]

New episodes will be uploaded on Tuesdays, Thursdays
and Saturdays with the occasional "special" in between.
All videos and the music are being recorded, edited and
processed on iOS devices (iPhone 5 and iPad mini). And
without Audiobus these shows wouldn't be possible.

Hope you like it. :)

Comments

• I seriously suggest you check out Jakobs website, theres all sort of very cool iOS stuff on there, plus he's a really nice guy
    http://www.ptc-crew.com/jakobhaq/

• Nice one! 3 per week? That's ambitious!

• @thesoundtestroom said:

I seriously suggest you check out Jakobs website, theres all sort of very cool iOS stuff on there, plus he's a really nice guy
    http://www.ptc-crew.com/jakobhaq/

Thank you Doug! And I feel the same way about you and your work. :)

• @firejan82 said:

Nice one! 3 per week? That's ambitious!

Yeah, I agree! :) I might have to pull down to 2 eps a week, but I'll definetly try my best.

• Looking forward to this Thursday's episode ....

• Good stuff! Thanks for the work.

• Really good stuff. Highly recommended.

• edited October 2014

And welcome back to the bus.

• I subbed a few days ago when I seen your yellofinder video I like it because you add a bit of comedy in there and it's not all about details and you seem to be having a lot of fun doing it

• Thank you so much guys! I'm happy you like my somewhat flimsy show.

@Synthmaniac said:

I subbed a few days ago when I seen your yellofinder video I like it because you add a bit of comedy in there and it's not all about details and you seem to be having a lot of fun doing it

Yeah I do have a lot of fun, eventhough there are 4-6 hours in between when my tongue gets tied up in knots, and I can't seem to say anything right. :D

• Damn that catchy theme tune won't exit my brain

• @RedSkyLullaby said:

Damn that catchy theme tune won't exit my brain

Hope it's not hurting you! ;)

• Here's my latest ep! Im showing you how I make the show.

• Great Many thanks!

That was very useful. What App are you using on the iPhone to shoot - is that Pinnacle also? I don't recall seeing A&F lock on what mine has. Also surprising - how crisp the image is. Mine was way fuzzier. But not shot on the iPhone. One last question - how much unused space do you find needed on the iPhone before starting a shoot?

• @dwarman said:

Great Many thanks!

That was very useful. What App are you using on the iPhone to shoot - is that Pinnacle also? I don't recall seeing A&F lock on what mine has. Also surprising - how crisp the image is. Mine was way fuzzier. But not shot on the iPhone. One last question - how much unused space do you find needed on the iPhone before starting a shoot?

I am using the camera app that comes with iOS. I tried lots of other apps, but the standard one works perfectly without any hiccups.

I need about 4-5 GB of space before starting any project. There are a LOT of details regarding this, and I just realized I should make another video about this topic. ;)

• In my latest episode I’m giving tips on good music created by musicians using iOS devices and apps. I am also pointing out how to get good vocals, from the iOS device built-in microphone.

• In this haQ attaQ episode I'm showing you how Jam sessions gave birth to my song "300 Days". Featured apps are: SoundPrism, Orphion and AltiSpace.

• @jakoB_haQ: Thank you for your informative videos and cheerful presentation. The show is a joy to watch and listen to.

• In this episode I am using a legendary five-note melody to demonstrate the diversity in sound and styles one can get from three different apps, Nodebeat by AffinityBlue, KORG’s iKaossilator and Yuri Turov’s Xynthesizr