Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Tube AU not working?

@Blue_Mangoo ...updated Tube Au this morning and now videos will not play...any ideas?

Comments

• I have the same issue :(

• edited November 2020

Hmmm, I just installed it fresh today on a device with ios 13.7 and no issues.

• iPadOS 14.0.1

I couldn't get a single video to play tonight until I logged in using my Google account.
    I also pay to avoid commercials since I watch a lot of Google content and it's worth it to me.

I was very happy to see a video start because I intend to use this app for audio overlays in
    my AUM projects. I also find backing tracks on YouTube for guitar practice and instructional
    videos.

• @McD said:
    iPadOS 14.0.1

I couldn't get a single video to play tonight until I logged in using my Google account.
    I also pay to avoid commercials since I watch a lot of Google content and it's worth it to me.

I was very happy to see a video start because I intend to use this app for audio overlays in
    my AUM projects. I also find backing tracks on YouTube for guitar practice and instructional
    videos.

Ahhh, yah I logged in right away and also pay. Maybe that has something to do with it.

• It may just require logging into a Google account in the app... not necessarily having a paid level of access but just a Google account. Maybe @Blue_Mangoo can weigh in to see if YouTube has changed on their end asking the "browser" for credentials. My Gmail app notified me that a new device accessed my account and the device was called "Windows".
    A bit disconcerting since it made me feel this was a bit ambiguous but this app is so unorthodox and just a gift to us while it still functions. Assuming it still functions for all the buyers.

• @McD said:
    It may just require logging into a Google account in the app... not necessarily having a paid level of access but just a Google account. Maybe @Blue_Mangoo can weigh in to see if YouTube has changed on their end asking the "browser" for credentials. My Gmail app notified me that a new device accessed my account and the device was called "Windows".
    A bit disconcerting since it made me feel this was a bit ambiguous but this app is so unorthodox and just a gift to us while it still functions. Assuming it still functions for all the buyers.

I logged in to my google account in the app, but it still won't play any videos. I only have a free account.

• Not working here after logging into Google.

2020 iPad Pro latest iOS. Practically a fresh install.

• Version 1.0.17 is out and it works fine now 😊

• @White said:
    Version 1.0.17 is out and it works fine now 😊

The devs are usually quite hot on fixing - didn't take them long :)

• Like a pro...🔥

• Strange! Now mine doesn’t work.

version 1.0.17, posted 21 hours ago. Has there been one since then that maybe just didn't show up to my region?

• Delete it and install it again
    That did the trick for me on my iPhone

@AudioGus said:
    Strange! Now mine doesn’t work.

version 1.0.17, posted 21 hours ago. Has there been one since then that maybe just didn't show up to my region?

• Now working, marvellous!

• Has anyone used this within AUM lately? I load TubeAU into the 1st main track then arm recording, press record then play the video. The resulting file in the recordings folder has crackles through the recording.
    Can anyone help?

iPhone 8+
    iOS 14.4